Home

PS3 or 360

This is a discussion on PS3 or 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2017, 03:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
PS3 or 360

So, I'm considering going to pick up a 360 or a PS3 just so I can play NCAA Football 14 again. I saw a similar thread about how the game has held up over the years, and it looks like it has a lot of support from roster makers as well. So, I'm wondering, which system should I get/which has the best support of people keeping the game alive and kicking?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2017, 04:03 PM   #2
Banned

eddiehusker's Arena

Re: PS3 or 360

All Xbox must die. Haha

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-04-2017, 04:13 PM   #3
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDazzle91
So, I'm considering going to pick up a 360 or a PS3 just so I can play NCAA Football 14 again. I saw a similar thread about how the game has held up over the years, and it looks like it has a lot of support from roster makers as well. So, I'm wondering, which system should I get/which has the best support of people keeping the game alive and kicking?
Well, take a look in the roster forum...that will give you a sense.

Also bear in mind that we are able to migrate rosters from one system format to another with the editor. So, I would say that it is more or less equal between the two. You might want to weigh other factors (price, other games, etc.) in the decision.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:30 PM   #4
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

Sorry to go off topic here but I didn't think making a new thread was worth it so I will ask in here. I've been missing NCAA football and recently found my ps3 in the closet and was thinking about hooking it back up and firing up NCAA again since I loved it a lot more than Madden. My question is do people still make current rosters for the game and also how would one go about getting the current roster?
Old 05-04-2017, 11:24 PM   #5
MVP

whughes's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Sorry to go off topic here but I didn't think making a new thread was worth it so I will ask in here. I've been missing NCAA football and recently found my ps3 in the closet and was thinking about hooking it back up and firing up NCAA again since I loved it a lot more than Madden. My question is do people still make current rosters for the game and also how would one go about getting the current roster?
Yes. Go check out the rosters sub thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tball-rosters/

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2017, 11:05 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Well, take a look in the roster forum...that will give you a sense.

Also bear in mind that we are able to migrate rosters from one system format to another with the editor. So, I would say that it is more or less equal between the two. You might want to weigh other factors (price, other games, etc.) in the decision.
Oh okay, I didn't realize that the files could be migrated from one to the other, that's nifty. Honestly I'm not worried about other games much, I have a PS4 and would really only get a PS3 for this game, I just really miss it. I'll see what the price difference is between PS3 and 360 if we can just migrate rosters.
Old 05-05-2017, 03:53 PM   #7
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDazzle91
Oh okay, I didn't realize that the files could be migrated from one to the other, that's nifty. Honestly I'm not worried about other games much, I have a PS4 and would really only get a PS3 for this game, I just really miss it. I'll see what the price difference is between PS3 and 360 if we can just migrate rosters.
Let me add one thing....getting people to migrate rosters isn't always easy. So, you will need to do it yourself or be very patient. If neither of those apply to you, I personally would suggest PS3 rosters unless the cost of the system is prohibitive for you.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:03 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think the game just looks better on the 360 which, IMO, is quite important if you're dealing with outdated graphics.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »