Home

saying what needs to be said...

This is a discussion on saying what needs to be said... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2004, 02:21 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: saying what needs to be said...

I must have a good game then because I rarely have bad drops even with young Alabama WR's. I'm using Jistic's All-American sliders and I've had over 60% percentage in every game except against Tennessee in my dynasty so far. The other QB's have been the same too. I throw alot of dumpoffs to my RB though.
Old 08-07-2004, 02:24 AM   #18
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

i should have said Georgia Southern, not State.
Old 08-07-2004, 02:37 AM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdunn13
i should have said Georgia Southern, not State.
Beating up on my college.
Old 08-07-2004, 04:58 AM   #20
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by navarre
I rest my case. I am not right or wrong, just someone giving their opinion. Good people can disagree without being disrespectful. I have just been disappointed with the game. Good day.
You can rest your case all you want Perry Mason...but I rest my case on you resting your case ! lol

Just b/c I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm an EA kissass. This game is alot better than last year. The stadiums, the atmosphere, the new animations, the recruiting, the bigger rosters, the composure, team captains, the big hits, etc...
Old 08-07-2004, 01:10 PM   #21
H*rt M*n! L*c*l S*p*rh*r*

bryan_05's Arena

OVR: 18

relax there bud
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2004, 02:23 PM   #22
Rookie

It all nice that you can try to fix the game problems by adjusting sliders, but even that doesn't hide the fact that this is one of the worst football games to play online. There is no realism. No one online can play a real game, they either throw 60+ yard passes or scramble out of the pocket with the QB. I'm starting to hate this game and I might sell my network adapter because I am losing my desire to play online any more because I can never find anyone who plays seriously.
Old 08-07-2004, 02:25 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan4Life7
I must have a good game then because I rarely have bad drops even with young Alabama WR's. I'm using Jistic's All-American sliders and I've had over 60% percentage in every game except against Tennessee in my dynasty so far. The other QB's have been the same too. I throw alot of dumpoffs to my RB though.
It is easy to complete 60% of your passes when you have your sliders turned up.
Old 08-07-2004, 03:23 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 6

This is a way better game than last years, the home field advantage was way overdue, the big hits, the better player models, the better stadiums, and above all else the better gameplay. For all you complainers about drops, it is not the game. Look at the trend on the boards, people who had no problem with drops still dont have the problem, and more and more I am seeing that the drop problem is going away as the user gets better. There aint a damn thing wrong with the game when it comes to catching the ball, its the user, sorry but truth hurts. I play with the catching slider on 10 for me and 11 for the computer on all american, problem free as it has been from day one.

This game may not be a "simulation" so to speak, but this year the cheeser is screwed. I played a buddy who always had moderate success with his bs cheese tactics, I have always been a simulation, straight player. Point being I beat him 51-7 over the course of two games. This is great, a game that actually rewards someone playing in a realistic fashion, about time. Stop complaining learn some pocket presence, learn to read a defense, learn to put touch on your throws, learn when to use the play fake, learn when to throw the ball away, learn to use a mismatch, and then when you have eliminated the "user error" that is your problem from playing the way you have for years, enjoy the hell out of this very good game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »