Home

Modded Beginning Dynasty Template

This is a discussion on Modded Beginning Dynasty Template within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2017, 12:33 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Modded Beginning Dynasty Template

I'm not entirely sure where to place this. I know it's a very particular ask, but I was wondering if anybody has modded a beginning dynasty file that has everything up to date. By that I mean rosters are correct, the year is correct, stadium size, records, win-loss are all correct. Just curious personally.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2017, 08:14 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Modded Beginning Dynasty Template

I would be interested in this as well, if it exists...
Old 08-15-2017, 09:43 AM   #3
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

I looked into this a couple months ago. I didn't have much success. Editing the previous year wins-losses, bowl victories, national champs, things like that isn't very hard.. but I ran into trouble importing rosters.

The 2016 season simmed just fine, but entering the 2017 season I'd find that some teams would have no players on their rosters and other weird things. I gave up after that.

Additionally, another user tried to do this a couple years ago for the 2014 season, but there were troubles with the rosters and schedule and it didn't work.

That's not to say it's impossible, but I don't know of anyone who has had any success with this task. I still have some of the files I used on my flash drive if anyone wants to play around with this a bit, but I don't intend to do anything more with this anytime soon.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.

Last edited by thesportsguru11; 08-15-2017 at 09:46 AM.
Old 08-15-2017, 05:41 PM   #4
Rookie

croc500's Arena

OVR: 5

I would be greatly interested in this. I tried to play last year with the rosters, just having the wrong year. It was okay but still kinda weird. It would be great to play with current rosters in the correct year, but I have no idea how. I would sure appreciate a file like that. Its a real shame that there is no current game for NCAA Football.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:15 PM   #5
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
I looked into this a couple months ago. I didn't have much success. Editing the previous year wins-losses, bowl victories, national champs, things like that isn't very hard.. but I ran into trouble importing rosters.

The 2016 season simmed just fine, but entering the 2017 season I'd find that some teams would have no players on their rosters and other weird things. I gave up after that.

Additionally, another user tried to do this a couple years ago for the 2014 season, but there were troubles with the rosters and schedule and it didn't work.

That's not to say it's impossible, but I don't know of anyone who has had any success with this task. I still have some of the files I used on my flash drive if anyone wants to play around with this a bit, but I don't intend to do anything more with this anytime soon.
This.

Id love to post a template, but i only took a shot at importing rosters one time.. and it didnt work out too well. Maybe one day someone will post a template.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »