Home

Realistic position changing system

This is a discussion on Realistic position changing system within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2017, 09:40 PM   #9
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Realistic position changing system

Quote:
Originally Posted by souljahbill
I hate the TE -> FB AWR hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really, it could be argued that if one were using this system, there should be a different "high and low" percentage for each change you're considering making. Maybe for TE to FB it should just be a +/- 5% range, or something.
Old 10-18-2017, 05:12 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'll usually adjust AWR to equal a 5 point decrease from previous.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:12 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just use my sense of right and wrong based on what I see happening in real college game. Such as lineman knowing how to play gaurd and tackle both a lot now and days. Biggest pet peeve is when I have a fullback who is an amazing running back but awareness is just horrible when switching or placing him at depth. Due to small arm backs and my style of play I don't even recruit running backs anymore but just recruit and use fullbacks. I'll get loaded at fullback and move thee best 3 to runningback and adjust the awr back to where they where normally. Then if they are a receiving back I'll add some speed and acceleration to them while taking down some of there blocking and strength techniques. This is more so in not stuck with all slow backs and so I don't have to have a 6 ft 220 back with skinny kicker arms but still have the same presence of recruiting actually runningbacks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2017, 10:05 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

This is an issue, that I hope is fixed when/if new NCAA Foorball ever comes out again.

There are hundreds of players who could easily play other positions, and some do, but usually they are not asked to do so. Linemen playing both ways, WR and DB:s playing both ways etc. There is just no reason why almost all players lose all their awareness if they switch positions. Some players even lose their other skills, which I have noticed when setting depth charts. There should be max 20 point difference in awr, is you change players position from O to D, or vice versa, and maybe even none if switching from FB to TE, or LB to DE or SS to OLB etc etc. Players who are recruited as ath's usually don't lose their awr that much, but others do.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:57 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Those 6'7 Safety recruits make some pretty good OLB in the 3-4 or DE in the 4-3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »