Home

Create A Recruit In My Dynasty!

This is a discussion on Create A Recruit In My Dynasty! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2017, 07:36 PM   #49
Pro

Burns2211's Arena

OVR: 1
Create A Recruit In My Dynasty!

Season 3 Week 2 Player Update

Auburn's RS Freshman TE Jackson Neal got his first career catch against Florida this week for the #16 Tigers 31-17 win over Florida this week. He had 2 catches for 22 yards in this game and now Auburn improves to 1-0 (1-0) on the season. After the win, Auburn now sits at #13 in the Coaches Poll.

Jackson Neal Season Stats:
2 catches for 22 yards

Clemson's RS Freshman TE Reed Briggs had 4 catches for 50 yards in the #4 Tigers 31-0 win over FCS East this week. Huge congrats to him for getting his first career catch! With the win, Clemson has improved to 2-0 (0-0) on the season, and remains at #4 in the most recent Coaches Poll.

Reed Briggs Season Stats:
4 catches for 50 yards

Kansas State's RS Freshman QB Cody Frank was inactive this week against UTSA, where his #19 Wildcats were able to come away with a 31-24 victory. With the win, Kansas State is now 1-0 (0-0) on the season, and moves up to #16 in the rankings.

Louisville's Sophomore DT Merlin Fink recorded 1 tackle (1 assisted) in the #15 Cardinals' heartbreaking 20-17 loss to #12 Notre Dame. With the loss, Louisville has fallen to 0-1 (0-0) on the season, and has fallen to #17 in the Top 25.

Merlin Fink Season Stats:
1 tackle (1 assisted)

Merlin Fink Career Stats:
2 tackles (2 assisted)

Oregon's RS Freshman QB Mason Post didn't play this week against #25 Michigan State, and the #14 Ducks suffered at 35-19 defeat on the road. With the loss, Oregon has dropped to 0-1 (0-0) on the season, and they now find themselves at #20 in the Coaches Poll.

Penn State's RS Freshman WR Antoine Starks didn't get to play again this week against Buffalo, but the Nittany Lions were able to bounce back from last week's loss with a 38-14 victory. With the win, Penn State is now 1-1 (0-0) on the season.

Last edited by Burns2211; 12-17-2017 at 12:11 AM.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:26 AM   #50
Rookie

DatGuy12x2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Create A Recruit In My Dynasty!

I would love to see my guy Antoine get some kind of PT, on kick return or punt return or something lol. Glad he got the redshirt. Hope everyone gets PT soon. Nice to see the TE's getting burn at the top of their respective depth charts.
Old 12-14-2017, 04:41 AM   #51
Pro

Burns2211's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatGuy12x2
I would love to see my guy Antoine get some kind of PT, on kick return or punt return or something lol. Glad he got the redshirt. Hope everyone gets PT soon. Nice to see the TE's getting burn at the top of their respective depth charts.

I was hoping they’d put him at returner as well. He might not play this season, but it’s definitely looking like he’ll get 3 solid years of PT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2017, 11:09 AM   #52
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Just getting caught up with all this and I'm enjoying it so far! Hopefully I can submit myself and my brother as characters here whenever you open things up again!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 12-18-2017, 06:29 PM   #53
Pro

Burns2211's Arena

Season 3 Week 3 Player Update

Auburn's RS Freshman TE Jackson Neal had 1 catch for 7 yards in the #13 Tigers' 38-21 win over Mississippi State this week. With the win, Auburn has improved to 2-0 (2-0) on the season, and has moved up to #10 in the latest Coaches Poll.

3 catches for 29 yards

Kansas State's RS Freshman QB Cody Frank didn't play in this week's game against FCS Southeast. Despite that, the #16 Wildcats dominated this game, winning it by a score of 45-7. With the win, Kansas State has improved to 2-0 (0-0) on the season, and moves up to #15 in the latest Coaches Poll.

Louisville's Sophomore DT Merlin Fink didn't record any stats in his #17 Cardinals' game against rival Kentucky this week. However, his team was able to pull out the win, avenging last year's loss, winning the game 28-16. With the win, Louisville is now 1-1 (0-0) on the season, and has moved up 1 spot to #16 in the rankings.

Oregon's RS Freshman QB Mason Post didn't play in his #20 Ducks 34-24 win over California this week. With the win, Oregon has improved to 1-1 (1-0) on the season, and they now sit at #19 in the most recent rankings.

Penn State's RS Freshman WR Antoine Starks didn't get to see the field this week against UCF, where his Nittany Lions were able to win a close one, 27-26. With the win, Penn State is now 2-1 (0-0) on the season.

Purdue's Sophomore CB Cole Campbell had 2 tackles (2 assisted) in the Boilermakers' heartbreaking 31-28 loss to #11 Notre Dame this week. Definitely a tough loss for this team, as they were so close to pulling the huge upset in front of the home fans. With the loss, Purdue has fallen to 1-1 (0-0) on the season.

Cole Campbell Season Stats:
4 tackles (1 solo, 1 assisted), 1 deflection

Cole Campbell Career Stats:
26 tackles (9 solo, 17 assisted), 6 deflections, 2 INT

Season 2 Week 4 Coaches Poll
Spoiler
Old 12-18-2017, 07:29 PM   #54
Pro

Burns2211's Arena

Season 3 Week 4 Player Update

Auburn's RS Freshman TE Jackson Neal had 1 catch for 7 yards in his #10 Tigers 38-24 victory over Idaho this week. With the win, Auburn is now 3-0 (2-0) on the season, and find themselves sitting at #8 in the most recent Top 25.

4 catches for 38 yards

Clemson's RS Freshman TE Reed Briggs had 3 catches for 31 yards in his #3 Tigers HUGE 41-38 win over #17 Miami this week. With the win, Clemson stays undefeated, improving to 3-0 (1-0) on the season. Clemson remains at #3 in the Coaches Poll.

Reed Briggs Season Stats:
7 catches for 81 yards

Kansas State's RS Freshman QB Cody Frank was inactive this week against Akron, but his #15 Wildcats were able to come away with the victory, winning the game 28-14. With the win, Kansas State is now 3-0 (0-0) on the season, and moves up to #14 in the rankings.

Louisville's Sophomore DT Merlin Fink wasn't able to get in the stat sheet this week against FCS Northwest, but his #16 Cardinals were able to get the job done, winning the game 38-28. With the win, Louisville improves to 2-1 (0-0) on the season, and moves up one spot to #15 in the Top 25.

Oregon's RS Freshman QB Mason Post was inactive against #4 Stanford this week, and his #19 Ducks took an absolute BEATING from the Cardinal, as they lost the game 56-20. With the loss, Oregon falls to 1-2 (1-1) on the season, and drops back to #23 in the most recent Coaches Poll.

Penn State's RS Freshman WR Antoine Starks didn't play this week against Arkansas State, and his Nittany Lions could have used him, as they fell to the Red Wolves by a score of 23-22. With the loss, Penn State finishes non-conference play at 2-2 (0-0).

Season 3 Week 5 Coaches Poll
Spoiler
Old 12-18-2017, 07:39 PM   #55
Pro

Burns2211's Arena

Season 3 Week 5 Recruit Update

3* HB Gunner Eugene
Zanesville, OH
Top 3 Teams
1) Utah*
2) Syracuse*
3) Tennessee

Utah and Syracuse have established themselves as the frontrunners to land 3* HB Gunner Eugene out of Zanesville, OH. He's a fast back, who can also run through you if needed. Tennessee is quickly falling out the race, and it's looking like Eugene is going to make his choice between the Utes and the Orange. We'll see how this race progresses as the season moves on.

5* HB Mike Fondabtolso
Saskatoon, CN
Top 3 Teams
1) Penn State
2) Boise State*
3) Wisconsin*

The #1 HB in the country, Mike Fondabtolso, has told me that his list has been trimmed to 3. Penn State currently leads the way, but they haven't officially offered him a scholarship. Not far behind, the defending champ Boise State Broncos, with Wisconsin behind them. It seemed like there might be a chance that Mike and his brother Jake end up playing at the same school, but with how the recruiting season has developed, that isn't looking all that likely.

5* DE Jake Fondabtolso
Saskatoon, CN
Top 3 Teams
1) Syracuse
2) Wisconsin
3) Washington

The #1 DE in the country, Jake Fondabtolso, has surprisingly not landed a single scholarship offer yet. However, he told me that Syracuse has shown him the most love thus far, with Wisconsin and Washington showing very mild interest. For a player of Jake's caliber, it's incredibly surprising to see such little interest here. While he might not be able to play with his brother Mike, it does look like he might play with another recruit we are watching closely, 3* HB Gunner Eugene. We'll have to see how this plays out.

* = Scholarship Offer

Last edited by Burns2211; 12-19-2017 at 02:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »