Home

need some help with changing coaches

This is a discussion on need some help with changing coaches within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2018, 02:23 PM   #1
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

OVR: 0
need some help with changing coaches

i was able to find a way to change the coaches position from oc dc and hc using the editor. so i decided to change some coaches to make it a little more realistic. what i didn't realize is it reset the coaches exp levels. is there anyway to use the editor to change the levels of the coaches? i dont really want to reset my dynasty but this is as close to a dynasty killer as I've had. any help is appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2018, 01:41 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: need some help with changing coaches

I think your talking about experience points? I believe its the first column in the editor for the coaches. I can't remember if its the coach skill tab or the other coach one. You can even adjust the number of unlocks they have available to the far right.
Old 01-02-2018, 05:52 PM   #3
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

Re: need some help with changing coaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEBREAKER85
I think your talking about experience points? I believe its the first column in the editor for the coaches. I can't remember if its the coach skill tab or the other coach one. You can even adjust the number of unlocks they have available to the far right.
thanks i have looked for that for awhile. cause what ive wanted to do in the past is take the created coaches that they make when one retires and make a real coach like chip kelly coming back to college or even position coaches. but i didnt want them starting out at the bottom. thanks for your help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »