Home

Teams you never play against in Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Teams you never play against in Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2018, 07:56 PM   #1
Rookie

TheWalkingCash's Arena

OVR: 0
Teams you never play against in Dynasty?

What are some teams you rarely or never have scheduled? I’ve never really played against Kentucky, Syracuse, Mississippi State, Colorado, or Utah. Interested to hear what teams you’ve flat out forgotten about.

Pelicans

Redskins
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2018, 09:22 PM   #2
Rookie

TheEndIsNear4All's Arena

Re: Teams you never play against in Dynasty?

Seeing as im in 2053 in my dynasty(lots of ball played lol), one team I cannot remember playing is Ball State. Though I do have a feeling I did in the now 4+ years the game has been out/dynasty has been running. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-12-2018, 04:43 PM   #3
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

I've played pretty much everyone over the years. In my current dynasty, I usually schedule non-conference games regionally. I try to stick somewhat close to "home" for most of them. For example, I schedule at least two of my non-conference games against PAC 12 (my team is on the west coast). I also do home and home series as much as possible.

There's no particular teams I don't schedule or avoid, but I rarely meet with BIG 10, C-USA, or American Conference teams. Just seems to work out that way.

Major Boise State fan
Old 04-15-2018, 12:55 PM   #4
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

one school that i never schedule is notre dame. although i do enjoy playing and beating them. i just dont like to water it down to where i schedule them all the time. i like to play them in bowl games or in real life when they are on my teams schedule.
Old 04-30-2018, 01:00 PM   #5
Rookie

Just playing against North Carolina. I think I have never played against them. I bet I have, but that must have been in NCAA Football 09 or something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2018, 10:49 AM   #6
Rookie

Honestly, if I'm in a power 5 conference I rarely play teams outside of that unless they are rivals with the team I replaced in teambuilder (Idaho) or they are an in-state school in a different conference. I usually play in the SEC with 14 or 16 teams so I only get 3 non conf games a year and I try to schedule top 25 teams plus 1 FCS team (just to get some playing time for players at positions with depth so they don't transfer out, though with the sliders I use that doesn't usually work out because the FCS team is pretty competitive). As a result, I rarely play against Sun Belt or Conf USA or MWC teams. I've played UAB, USA, Troy, Ark State, Southern Miss.

I can say for certain I haven't played against Rice, and I've never played any teams from the MAC except the directional michigan teams when I did a dynasty with EMU in the Big10 and scheduled CMU and WMU as non conference games. I might have played Ohio in a bowl once, but I can't ever remember playing Kent or Miami OH or Toledo. I'll have to start mixing some of those in with future scheduling in my team builder dynasty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »