Home

Can someone please tell me how to use the mass edit tool in the dynasty editor!!!!

This is a discussion on Can someone please tell me how to use the mass edit tool in the dynasty editor!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2018, 08:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can someone please tell me how to use the mass edit tool in the dynasty editor!!!!

I've been using the Dynasty Editor for years now and cannot figure out how to mass edit.

I want to be able to mass edit equipment for example pad definition!!! It takes forever to manually do it.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2018, 11:32 PM   #2
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

Re: Can someone please tell me how to use the mass edit tool in the dynasty editor!!!

Operations > Filter
- use this if you would like to filter by position, team, etc. If you want to do every player at one time, this option isn't needed.

Operations > Mass > Adjust
- use this to adjust ratings. If you want to decrease the Injury rating by 10: select Injury in the left box and put in -10 in the right box. (Use a + if you want to add to the rating.)

Operations > Mass > Set
- use this to set the rating at the same number. If you want to give everybody the highest discipline rating: select Disc in the left box and put 6 in the right box.

Everytime you filter or do a mass adjustment, it takes a few minutes for the program to make all the adjustments.
Old 05-09-2018, 03:42 PM   #3
Rookie

taddog27's Arena

Re: Can someone please tell me how to use the mass edit tool in the dynasty editor!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton9
Operations > Filter
- use this if you would like to filter by position, team, etc. If you want to do every player at one time, this option isn't needed.

Operations > Mass > Adjust
- use this to adjust ratings. If you want to decrease the Injury rating by 10: select Injury in the left box and put in -10 in the right box. (Use a + if you want to add to the rating.)

Operations > Mass > Set
- use this to set the rating at the same number. If you want to give everybody the highest discipline rating: select Disc in the left box and put 6 in the right box.

Everytime you filter or do a mass adjustment, it takes a few minutes for the program to make all the adjustments.
Do you know how to do it for the helmets and facemasks?
Old 05-09-2018, 04:11 PM   #4
Rookie

taddog27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by taddog27
Do you know how to do it for the helmets and facemasks?
I think I got it. Field Helmet and Facemask, Op <-, Value number without ()
Old 05-14-2018, 08:02 AM   #5
Rookie

Thank You!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »