Home

Added Recruiting Challenge

This is a discussion on Added Recruiting Challenge within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2018, 03:39 PM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Added Recruiting Challenge

I've decided to go into the editor and make a csv copy of the recruits in my Dynasty. After the copy is made, Im gonna go back into the editor and global edit every recruit by "0" their overall and orojected overall ratings so that they will be hidden from me until the end of the year/National Signing Day. That way it'll add another element of mystery and make scouting that much more important. What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2018, 03:53 PM   #2
Rookie

The Red Scourge's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Added Recruiting Challenge

That’s cool. I was just playing 06 earlier today and was thinking about that. You can scout prospects for some basic metrics, but other than the star rating, you have to wait until the season starts to see their overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-08-2018, 08:21 AM   #3

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Curious to see how this goes. Sounds like a corrupted file waiting to happen.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 07-09-2018, 06:11 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

What editor/config are you using to do this?
Old 07-09-2018, 07:31 PM   #5
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I use both the Dynasty Editor and the EA DB editor. It can be done with both and I use Xan's Dynasty Config for the generic editor. When you look at the recruits they have 2 different overalls...i just "0" both out and see what happens. I don't think it will corrupt the file for the simple fact that you can edit the players overall rating on regular rosters and once you load it back into the game, it'll recalculate it anyway and the in game scale is 40-99. So editing the overall is a cosmetic appearance. Once the recruits are added to a team, their overall rating will be based on their combined attributes anyway. At least this is what I am hoping for. It may be something i have to do every week of recruiting. We shall see.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »