Home

Smaller Player Experiment

This is a discussion on Smaller Player Experiment within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2018, 07:50 PM   #9
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Smaller Player Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt23134
I tried doing this. I used Horizon to extract my dynasty file. In the NCAA Dynasty Editor, I loaded the file and chose Operations - Mass - Adjust - Height -12. Everything appeared to be a success on my PC. However, it says corrupt file when I try to load it on the console. Any idea where I went wrong?

Because you used the Dynasty Editor you have to go an extra step and use the Hex to the save to work. Have you ever used the Hex editor before? If not ill link a tutorial for you. Its an easy step.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:19 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7

No, I had no idea about the hex editing step. I would greatly appreciate the tutorial link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laqxJuvYRTE

Just found this. Is it this one?

Last edited by Matt23134; 07-11-2018 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Add links
Old 07-11-2018, 08:53 PM   #11
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
No, I had no idea about the hex editing step. I would greatly appreciate the tutorial link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laqxJuvYRTE

Just found this. Is it this one?

That's it!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2018, 09:14 PM   #12
Rookie

Followed that excellent, in depth tutorial and, success! Thank you for being so helpful, TarHeel.

Last edited by Matt23134; 07-11-2018 at 10:08 PM.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:45 PM   #13
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Followed that excellent, in depth tutorial and success! Thank you for being so helpful, TarHeel.

My pleasure man. Hope you enjoy!!
Old 07-12-2018, 08:12 AM   #14
Rookie

Now, say I want to make another edit in week 2. Will I need to copy the hex information from the file I previously edited, or the original, non-edited default file?
Old 07-12-2018, 09:16 AM   #15
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Now, say I want to make another edit in week 2. Will I need to copy the hex information from the file I previously edited, or the original, non-edited default file?

So here is what you do....

1) On your desktop create a New Folder and nane it whatever you want to name it. It will be your save folder.

2) Inside your save folder, create 2 new sub-folders, one being named "Default" and the other "Edited". Then inject your roster save in each of the folders.

3) Whenever you edit, use the roster save in the edited folder only.

4) After you finish editing, open up both the roster save in the default folder and the edited folder in the Hex editor. Copy the line described in the video and paste it to the line on the edited roster save and then save it.

This is how you will do it every single time you make an edit using the dynasty editor. I hope that makes sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2018, 10:47 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
So here is what you do....

1) On your desktop create a New Folder and nane it whatever you want to name it. It will be your save folder.

2) Inside your save folder, create 2 new sub-folders, one being named "Default" and the other "Edited". Then inject your roster save in each of the folders.

3) Whenever you edit, use the roster save in the edited folder only.

4) After you finish editing, open up both the roster save in the default folder and the edited folder in the Hex editor. Copy the line described in the video and paste it to the line on the edited roster save and then save it.

This is how you will do it every single time you make an edit using the dynasty editor. I hope that makes sense.
So the default file is the last file taken off the Xbox, right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »