Home

Your most stupid user error

This is a discussion on Your most stupid user error within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2018, 03:40 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Your most stupid user error

Burned all my three timeouts when I was trying to win a game at the last minute. I did score a touhdown to win the game with no time left, only to find out that was the 3rd quarter.

I did win the game after all, but I was a bit surprised when there was 4th quarter after the final whistle.
Old 07-26-2018, 07:10 PM   #10
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyMela
Burned all my three timeouts when I was trying to win a game at the last minute. I did score a touhdown to win the game with no time left, only to find out that was the 3rd quarter.

I did win the game after all, but I was a bit surprised when there was 4th quarter after the final whistle.
Now thats hilarious. I can only imagine what a real broadcaster would be saying lol

Major Boise State fan
Old 07-26-2018, 09:01 PM   #11
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Had one my last game, put tech right back in it. I was up 21-6.

Driving, I see the DB all over my WR. I watch as he breaks on the route to undercut my WR. I throw it anyway...pick six. I felt so freakin dumb lol. I literally read it and knew what would happen but threw it anyway.

I won by two scores in all, but had to get one late to seal it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Major Boise State fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2018, 11:30 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Glad to see I'm not the only one with the pushing of the receiver button randomly when your telling yourself not to haha.

Chew clock is huge for me I play 10 min quarters and I huddle every play, and I hate all the extra play clock time or just sitting there watching time go down slowly even though I have my play picked. Wish it would take it down to 15 or 18 seconds not the 12.

But I did have a dumb dumb play this past season I played. It was late in the 4th I was pitching a shut out. The opponent was going into score... I picked the ball off at the 1 yard line them going in... I was so excited to get the pick thinking okay the guy going to get tackeld... no I hit the L1 button and there must been another player back in the end zone because the dumb dumb lateralyed the ball almost as soon as he caught the INT and the ball dropped into the end zone and the other team picked it up. I had no idea what happend till I saw the replay and Cleary saw the lateral motion from my corner after he caught the ball. I won't the game but didn't get the goose egg.
Old 07-27-2018, 02:48 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 13

Using Matt's Sliders, fatigue off, basing out of a 4-3 Under Cover 3, had Alabama to the wire using Tulane. Using a modified Duke offense (take out those damn HB Draws), I floated a pick down to the last second right into Alabama's hands in the red zone.
Old 07-27-2018, 06:15 PM   #14
Rookie

beastmode2013's Arena

Calling a punt return when they go for it on 4th down, then not calling a timeout after they get a first down, hurry up, and being stuck with special teams players on defense lol
Old 07-27-2018, 06:30 PM   #15
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13

Mine was of course on defense...

I decided to "USER" the FS in man coverage vs 4 WR.. needless to say it was four verts, I ran UP to swat the ball, missed and allowed a long , uncontested TD.. The receiver didn't make a sharp cut, just ran in a straight line and I still blew it.. LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2018, 06:50 AM   #16
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

My most memorable error was in a online game on NCAA 10 I may never forget it. I was in a dynasty game, I’m Colorado the other guy is LSU. The score 24-7 Colorado I looked down and in a moment of total confusion think he’s up 24-7, as if that’s not bad enough I pick a pass play misread the DB throw the ball pick six 24-14. We were in the 3rd Quarter with 2:35 left. Luckily my defense was spot on and I was able to get the Buffaloes their biggest win in that dynasty 27-21.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »