Home

2018-2019 Custom Schedules

This is a discussion on 2018-2019 Custom Schedules within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2018, 07:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2018-2019 Custom Schedules

Simply Put: Can someone please post a link on how I can create a custom in-conference schedule for this season? I realize this is done in the editor, and it's somewhat complicated, but is there possibly a link with step by steps? Thanks friends.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 09:26 PM   #2
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: 2018-2019 Custom Schedules

I don’t think anyone has posted a step by step, but I’ll let you know it gets really complicated really quickly. What you’ll run into is switching a team in for another team on an existing schedule. This leads to problems if you don’t make sure you switch the original team back in. Basically, it’s really easy to find yourself in a quagmire of too many games or too few games for teams, sometimes the same team playing twice in the same week. Just be methodical, take notes. It will take you a very long time to do this accurately so have patience.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:12 PM   #3
Rookie

gtyj's Arena

Is there a guide out there to updating schedules in xbox360, I was able to update rosters to the current ones just fine but the only thing I am missing is being able to get the 2018 schedules. I've tried a couple of guides found on youtube but they are for PS3 and I can never get them to work for my xbox360. Anyone have a link to how I can easily update schedules in the 360?
Old 09-03-2018, 01:26 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtyj
Is there a guide out there to updating schedules in xbox360, I was able to update rosters to the current ones just fine but the only thing I am missing is being able to get the 2018 schedules. I've tried a couple of guides found on youtube but they are for PS3 and I can never get them to work for my xbox360. Anyone have a link to how I can easily update schedules in the 360?
The easiest time to modify schedules using the editor is during the preseason. There's a lot less to have to keep track of.
Old 09-03-2018, 03:29 PM   #5
Rookie

gtyj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by br2000
The easiest time to modify schedules using the editor is during the preseason. There's a lot less to have to keep track of.
So is there a guide to using the Editor to modify schedules? And which editor is it the "NCAA Dynasty Editor" or the "EA DB Editor", do I have to use the "Bruteforce Data" tool before and after for decrypting/encrypting files?

If there is a step-by-step guide out there on how to do this on an xbox360 I would appreciate the link. I am trying to apply the steps laid out by BossHawg on his Youtube tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WErIYpIxNhw) but still having issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »