Home

wow, ncaa 2005 is getting tore up

This is a discussion on wow, ncaa 2005 is getting tore up within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2004, 10:34 AM   #25
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: wow, ncaa 2005 is getting tore up

after givin this game one more chance, i just couldnt stand it. i traded it in a got 20 bucks, what a rip. but this game needs some help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2004, 01:35 PM   #26
Pro

Catman24's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU
after givin this game one more chance, i just couldnt stand it. i traded it in a got 20 bucks, what a rip. but this game needs some help
I know we all pay a lot of money for this or any other game. But these games aren't ever going to be perfect. Listen theirs nothing in this world we live in thats perfect, so why should we espect a video game to be any different. There are a lot things we buy that are not perfect, but what we do, is fix them up to fit our needs. I dont remember seeing or hearing about a lot of these complaints we have today, back in the 90s. It seems to me, the more advance these games get, the more complaints we have. Am not saying, that some of these complaints are not ligit. And I know the more we fuss about these problems, it will hopfully get the developers attention and they will solve them. Or aleast try to. But what I've discovered is. One mans complaint could be anothers man treasure. Like the fatigue issue in Madden. EA did somthing about it. But I hate what they have done (online). But this is the results that we got because of our complaining. Am not saying for anyone to stop complaining. But remember. You might not get what you want or at least how you want it. If this sounds silly, forgive me. I'm just rambling.
Old 09-05-2004, 12:25 AM   #27
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman24
I know we all pay a lot of money for this or any other game. But these games aren't ever going to be perfect. Listen theirs nothing in this world we live in thats perfect, so why should we espect a video game to be any different. There are a lot things we buy that are not perfect, but what we do, is fix them up to fit our needs. I dont remember seeing or hearing about a lot of these complaints we have today, back in the 90s. It seems to me, the more advance these games get, the more complaints we have. Am not saying, that some of these complaints are not ligit. And I know the more we fuss about these problems, it will hopfully get the developers attention and they will solve them. Or aleast try to. But what I've discovered is. One mans complaint could be anothers man treasure. Like the fatigue issue in Madden. EA did somthing about it. But I hate what they have done (online). But this is the results that we got because of our complaining. Am not saying for anyone to stop complaining. But remember. You might not get what you want or at least how you want it. If this sounds silly, forgive me. I'm just rambling.

I disagree. I think NCAA 2004 was as close to perfect as a game could be. There were very few issues, and I just don't see to this day why and how EA and Tiburon could turn a jewel into an average run of the mill game. I just threw this game back in tonight, and after a quarter and a half, turned it off. The slowdown(even with turning off the High Def stuff, messing with the audio settings) is awful and makes it unplayable for me on the box. I get slowdown online and off. I've just been playing Madden since the slowdown doesn't seem to be in it.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:20 AM   #28
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

This game is fine, there is no slowdown in ps2 version at all.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:23 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 18

i hate this game

but its alot of fun online...playing on the road is a bitch, but if you can a mismatch just hang it up there for a 30 yd gain

i just fnished spanking lsu....the guy glitched me, so the game didnt count, but he didnt know how to use them properly

imo, the passing engine is broken...but i understand what they were going for

now, if they can just cant the ol/dl interaction right

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »