Home

Practice mode in dynasty

This is a discussion on Practice mode in dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2018, 02:55 PM   #1
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

OVR: 0
Practice mode in dynasty

Been several time i go to practice in my dynasty and it freezes , any else had this problem.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2018, 04:55 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Practice mode in dynasty

I've had a problem where my playbooks won't load. It's weird
Old 11-03-2018, 11:22 AM   #3
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofx94
I've had a problem where my playbooks won't load. It's weird
Yeah ive that happen too, i ve wipe my disc off , just to see what happens same thing...ill literally go crazy if my ncaa14 disc was messed up..

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2018, 07:32 PM   #4
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

I've had this happen once, I tried to practice AFTER my bowl game to see if my new uniforms loaded correctly through the editor. It never happened again. If you're trying to practice after the last game of the season ,it may be a glitch.

Otherwise, I've got nothing to offer lol

Major Boise State fan
Old 01-21-2020, 10:35 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

I have recently experienced this problem. I hadn't played for a while, but, prior to now have now problems. I am wondering if anyone figured out a reason for this? I am in 2036 of my Dynasty and it could be that my disc is old. I had a thought about formation subs too. Although I have always had formation subs and never had an issue I am going to try resetting them and then go to practice to see if that helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2020, 02:57 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 13

If you're playing this on a PS3 or 360, it's more likely your console or hard drive is dying rather than the disk.
Old 01-24-2020, 12:17 AM   #7
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

I think that when practice mode won't load, it's some kind of issue with a specific aspect of the roster being screwy or something. It doesn't mean your system is dying necessarily, I mean i had whole seasons where I couldn't practice and never had a problem loading the game. Which is the important part. Still, not being able to do practice really sucks.

The only big difference from practice to the game (in terms of what should be loading) is that you might conceivably have some players that are tagged to start on offense and defense... Or maybe it's something with position subs. You definitely want to clear out your position subs before the season on an annual basis. If you're not able to do your custom position subs it's because they didn't clear. It took me 3-4 years to get that cleared out completely.

Since then, my practices have been loading just fine. But it does seem to be an off and on thing. Frustrating, I wish I had more than that for you.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:11 PM   #8
Rookie

Mine freezes too. I ended up exporting the dynasty roster file using the editor (player IDs) and used it to create a separate roster file to load in game. I then go to practice mode through the play now menu and I’m able to practice with my dynasty team’s roster. No freezing.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »