Home

Pitch glitch or controller?

This is a discussion on Pitch glitch or controller? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2018, 11:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Pitch glitch or controller?

Hey guys,

Just recently got back into playing this game. Purchased from Gamestop. Last game I bought was NCAA 13 which didn't seem to have this issue but when I'm playing/practicing 14 I'll be running/returning a kick or what have you and all of a sudden for no apparent reason my guy will pitch the ball back. This has even occurred on defense after intercepting a pass causing a fumble.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? My apologies if this bridge has been crossed, I'm not a regular here but curious if anyone has any solution.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2018, 07:23 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Pitch glitch or controller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yragha
Hey guys,

Just recently got back into playing this game. Purchased from Gamestop. Last game I bought was NCAA 13 which didn't seem to have this issue but when I'm playing/practicing 14 I'll be running/returning a kick or what have you and all of a sudden for no apparent reason my guy will pitch the ball back. This has even occurred on defense after intercepting a pass causing a fumble.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? My apologies if this bridge has been crossed, I'm not a regular here but curious if anyone has any solution.

Thank you

Personally, I have never seen it. Played literally thousands of games on '14. Maybe your L1 is jamming/glitching. It could have had happened to others though, and I've just been lucky.
Old 11-04-2018, 07:52 PM   #3
Pro

MJDrocks's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey bud, I've had this issue for a while. Apparently it's an sensor issue with your controller where I guess dirt gets in the groves and the game thinks you're pitching it back from time to time. I've been told that you can open it up and clean it and that should fix it but I don't know how to do that. If you used a corded controller or you simply plug your wireless controller into charge when you play it should alleviate this. Every since I started doing this the issue has virtually ceased.
Old 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks everyone. Gamestop swapped out controllers so we'll see if that does the job.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »