Home

Recruiting Restrictions to Coaching Tree

This is a discussion on Recruiting Restrictions to Coaching Tree within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: How should I allocate my recruiting coaching tree at the beginning of next season?
2 upgrades/points per 1 win in the previous season 2 20.00%
1.5 upgrades per 1 win (1 for 1st win, 2 for 2nd win, etc.) 3 30.00%
Continuing to use the recruiting tree to the full extent as prior 5 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2019, 11:09 PM   #9
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Recruiting Restrictions to Coaching Tree

I like those recruiting rules, I've seen them prior and have implemented some similar things into my own house rules, things like the no adding to your board until you lose one of your original targets, only adding players to the board that have interest in your school, and I also even go one further with I don't scout any player that I'm trying to sign until after I sign them. It really makes a gem a gem and a bust come out of nowhere on you, which hopefully in a year or two may see the strengths of my team change dramatically if I have some classes with a bunch of busts. I also limit my signings to the number of seniors + draft possible juniors/RS juniors so I like all of that stuff.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

I may incorporate some of the things like prestige based use of the recruiting tree, that could limit myself as well in addition to the mentioned restrictions based on number of wins.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »