Home

position changes

This is a discussion on position changes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2019, 07:10 PM   #1
Rookie

sXeInYoFace's Arena

OVR: 3
position changes

I have a question about position switches. I do play on NCAA13 but I don't think it would vary too much. What attributes do you look at when switching a player's position? For example, I love the 34 defense. I know the game isn't too realistic in regards to weight and height, but you need some pretty big DE's on the outside of the line. If I was to take a DT and move him outside, what do I look for? Speed? Agility? Acceleration? What if I wanted to take a smaller DE and move him to OLB, what do I look for? Any help is appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2019, 07:24 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: position changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXeInYoFace
I have a question about position switches. I do play on NCAA13 but I don't think it would vary too much. What attributes do you look at when switching a player's position? For example, I love the 34 defense. I know the game isn't too realistic in regards to weight and height, but you need some pretty big DE's on the outside of the line. If I was to take a DT and move him outside, what do I look for? Speed? Agility? Acceleration? What if I wanted to take a smaller DE and move him to OLB, what do I look for? Any help is appreciated.
I love these charts from PocketScout. They are actually for '13, so you're in luck. Though, I find that they work perfectly for '14 as well.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...aa-2013-a.html
Old 04-30-2019, 07:47 PM   #3
Rookie

The Red Scourge's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: position changes

Personally if I’m running a 3-4 and I move a DT to DE the main thing I look for is strength. Block Shedding would be second. Since they’re mostly asked to eat up blocks while the LBs clean up the play, I personally don’t look for speed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »