Home

Favorite tram from base year to 18'-19' rosters?

This is a discussion on Favorite tram from base year to 18'-19' rosters? within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 05-24-2019, 02:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

Simple question. I have rosters from 13-14 to 18-19. What has been you're favorite trams from what roster years to play dynasty with?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2019, 08:32 AM   #2
Rookie

TomahawkNation's Arena

Re: Favorite tram from base year to 18'-19' rosters?

Probably just because I'm a biased Noles fan but the 13-14 FSU squad that won the championship. Jameis Winston, Devonta Freeman, Kelvin Benjamin, Telvin Smith, Lamarcus Joyner, Timmy Jernigan, Jaylen Ramsey, etc. Team is stacked with NFL talent.
Old 05-24-2019, 12:55 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Favorite tram from base year to 18'-19' rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkNation
Probably just because I'm a biased Noles fan but the 13-14 FSU squad that won the championship. Jameis Winston, Devonta Freeman, Kelvin Benjamin, Telvin Smith, Lamarcus Joyner, Timmy Jernigan, Jaylen Ramsey, etc. Team is stacked with NFL talent.
Good one tbh. I haven't used the base rosters much actually in dynasty. Maybe just A&M for playing with Manziel. Looking for some fun teams to play around with between all the 6 from when game released till last season(19-20 obviously in the works). Gotta be honest though not a huge Winston fan.
Old 05-24-2019, 04:11 PM   #4
Rookie

TomahawkNation's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATTYMATT726
Good one tbh. I haven't used the base rosters much actually in dynasty. Maybe just A&M for playing with Manziel. Looking for some fun teams to play around with between all the 6 from when game released till last season(19-20 obviously in the works). Gotta be honest though not a huge Winston fan.

I don’t blame you sir lol, I’d be surprised if there are many avid Winston supporters anymore. I appreciate him helping bring another natty to Tallahassee but other than that have always thought lowly of him. My final straw was the “f*** her right in the p****” incident, kid will never learn/grow up. I believe Jacob Coker is their backup who is fairly decently rated. May make a good storyline to your dynasty to have him kicked off the team and have the backup have to take the reigns

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »