Home

4- and 5-stars Who Don't Get Recruited

This is a discussion on 4- and 5-stars Who Don't Get Recruited within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2019, 01:40 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: 4- and 5-stars Who Don't Get Recruited

I'm curious what would happen if you went in to the editor and changed the recruiting priorities of coaches in like week 7. Just add some randomness that might make them add the players to their boards.

I was peaking at the priorities in the editor for the first time last night and it seems like nearly all coaches have the same default priorities.

I don't know that I'll ever get around to trying it, but it seems like it's worth a shot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2019, 06:55 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode2013
Makes me wonder if any of those unrecruited players show up the next year as JUCO Sophmores? Or is every class 100% random gen
When it gets late season and i notice that there are top talents that aren't being recruited or I think they might not sign anywhere, I scout them, get their full stats and then record those and the following year I make them a JuCo Sophomore with their ratings (possibly boosted, depends on how I'm feeling, to represent a year of growth beyond high school football). Helps keeps me immersed in the far-too-simplistic recruiting of NCAA 14 and storylines then carry over from year to year.

I keep track of the top 30 recruits in the country plus any kids that are the top at their position but not in the Top 30 recruits (so FBs/kickers/punters, etc). That gives me basically all the 5-star kids I can keep track off and recreate if they don't sign somewhere.
Old 08-31-2019, 03:42 AM   #27
Rookie

beastmode2013's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbigmike
When it gets late season and i notice that there are top talents that aren't being recruited or I think they might not sign anywhere, I scout them, get their full stats and then record those and the following year I make them a JuCo Sophomore with their ratings (possibly boosted, depends on how I'm feeling, to represent a year of growth beyond high school football). Helps keeps me immersed in the far-too-simplistic recruiting of NCAA 14 and storylines then carry over from year to year.

I keep track of the top 30 recruits in the country plus any kids that are the top at their position but not in the Top 30 recruits (so FBs/kickers/punters, etc). That gives me basically all the 5-star kids I can keep track off and recreate if they don't sign somewhere.
I was actually going to start doing this as well! I always forget I can create prospects, so this is a perfect idea to add a new wrinkle to dynasty

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »