Home

Adrian McPherson - former FSU QB

This is a discussion on Adrian McPherson - former FSU QB within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2004, 09:04 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
Adrian McPherson - former FSU QB

Is he in the game? I heard he applied at Murray St and Tenn St, but is he on either roster? Or is he in the game at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2004, 09:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Adrian McPherson - former FSU QB

Mcpherson is playing in either Arena football or AF2 football. Recent writeup on espn.com talked about his progress/maturation. He was a mvp type player in Arena ball and was catching the eyes of NFL scouts. He's put on some muscle and was up to 220 pounds at 6'4. He supposed to have all the tools. How far he can get away from his riff raff past will determine his future success.
Old 09-11-2004, 02:45 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012
Mcpherson is playing in either Arena football or AF2 football. Recent writeup on espn.com talked about his progress/maturation. He was a mvp type player in Arena ball and was catching the eyes of NFL scouts. He's put on some muscle and was up to 220 pounds at 6'4. He supposed to have all the tools. How far he can get away from his riff raff past will determine his future success.
McPherson played in the Arena Football League last season. He was the quarterback of the soon to be defunct Indiana Firebirds. He won the Rookie of the Year award last year on his way to being one of the top quarterbacks in the Arena league. He would be a great third-round pick in 2005, maybe even a second rounder if he works out well and has a productive season in the Arena league for whatever team that picks him up.

Arena quarterbacks have great vision and pocket presence, so another season there will be a boost to McPherson's playing ability.

Greg Weinstein : Don't pitch the bitch.

Deputy Travis Junior : CPT - Colored People Time.
Old 09-11-2004, 07:51 PM   #4
Rookie

Wilson10's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentbob_7264
McPherson played in the Arena Football League last season. He was the quarterback of the soon to be defunct Indiana Firebirds. He won the Rookie of the Year award last year on his way to being one of the top quarterbacks in the Arena league. He would be a great third-round pick in 2005, maybe even a second rounder if he works out well and has a productive season in the Arena league for whatever team that picks him up.

Arena quarterbacks have great vision and pocket presence, so another season there will be a boost to McPherson's playing ability.
Wish he was still at FSU...RIX SUCKS!!!!
Old 09-11-2004, 08:25 PM   #5
Fear Ameer

skitch's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson10
loll. . I knew a 'Noles fan would be in here sooner or later w/ a comment like that. .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2004, 09:42 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
At least he's good in NCAA 2005 the videogame though!
Old 09-12-2004, 01:00 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
saw that comin from a mile away....

anyways, why didnt McPherson go to jail, last time i checked stealing a blank check deserves some pretty hard time, let alone the other stuff that was going on.
Old 09-12-2004, 02:03 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelsman22
saw that comin from a mile away....

anyways, why didnt McPherson go to jail, last time i checked stealing a blank check deserves some pretty hard time, let alone the other stuff that was going on.

The law doesn't apply to athletes, lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »