Home

Question about EAsy Play

This is a discussion on Question about EAsy Play within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2004, 03:22 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Question about EAsy Play

I have to turn it on to be able to kick. I shank everything otherwise.

Anyway, does anyone else do this? I'm turning it on and off every time I kick, but I'm wondering if I can just leave the kicking part on throughout the game, and turn the rest of the EAsy Play stuff off, without having any other effects on gameplay.

In other words, does having the EAsy Play selected give any advantage to the human player if all features are turned off (except kicking, of course)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2004, 05:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Question about EAsy Play

No other advantage, you can just leave the kick assist on, full time. A lot of people use the catch assist as well to combat the all the lame drops (it helps, mariginally). What ever is "on" is assisted, everything else is based on your sliders/difficulty/HFA.
Old 09-12-2004, 05:52 PM   #3
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

With EAsy Play on it is impossible for a human defensive player to jump or go offsides. There is an invisible force field that keeps you from entering the neutral zone.
Old 09-12-2004, 06:10 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthDallas40
No other advantage, you can just leave the kick assist on, full time. A lot of people use the catch assist as well to combat the all the lame drops (it helps, mariginally). What ever is "on" is assisted, everything else is based on your sliders/difficulty/HFA.
Perfect, thanks. But I'll keep the catch assist off. I play as MSU, and in real life, we can never catch anything.

In fact, we may be the only team for which there are actually less drops on the videogame than in real life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »