Home

FCS Playoffs in Dynasty using the 4 generic teams (No Teambuilder)

This is a discussion on FCS Playoffs in Dynasty using the 4 generic teams (No Teambuilder) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2019, 04:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
FCS Playoffs in Dynasty using the 4 generic teams (No Teambuilder)

Hello all. I think I figured out how to do the FCS playoffs using just the 4 generic FCS teams in Dynasty mode. You will need one of the editors to be able to access the schedule to change both teams to FCS teams. This is for those , like myself, who are currently unable to use the editor with Teambuilder teams. A few things first :

1. The FCS playoffs start in Week 14(13 in the Editor Schedule) with 8 first round games.
2. You probably will have to pair different regions against each other. I’ll test it to see by pairing SE vs SE , E v E and so on.
3. Create a bracket in excel or on paper and decide who you want each team to represent.
4. Round 2 is during Conference Championship Week I believe. I don’t know how that will work. May have to make Round 2 the first week of Bowls. The Semifinals are usually around December 20-23. It will be tricky to cram all the rounds in that close, especially if I can’t use Conference Championship week. Maybe just skip to the semifinals and assume the 4 teams.
5. The Championship game can go in place of the BBVA Compass Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by GSEagles001; 10-07-2019 at 04:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »