Home

How to Mod Uniforms in NCAA 14 (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on How to Mod Uniforms in NCAA 14 (Xbox 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2020, 01:21 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How to Mod Uniforms in NCAA 14 (Xbox 360)

That's awesome...I'd love to see Michigan with the white pants. Love your work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2020, 01:34 PM   #26
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKEjcl41
That's awesome...I'd love to see Michigan with the white pants. Love your work.
I was going to do them next, haha.

NC State and Troy have a nice plain white pants, black adidas logo, and show some mesh holes that can be used with any Adidas team. (Indiana, Kansas, Nebraska, UCLA, Tennessee, Louisville,

Idaho has an all black, white nike sign to be used. Georgia could use these as their second pant. Maybe ECU too.
Memphis has a solid blue, white nike sign that can be used with Duke to get rid of their stripes.
Penn State is solid white, blue nike sign that can be used with Virginia to get rid of their ugly stripes.

there are some other teams out there but the above pants are the main ones I use.

thing about Michigan is the color blue of the home jerseys isn't as dark as it should be...the color blue of the numbers on the away Jerseys is much darker and should have been used for the main jerseys.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:08 PM   #27
Rookie

How do you know what # to use for the pants? Is that where you said look for the teambuilder team in the uniform tab along w/ the pants you want to copy and put whatever shows up there?

...if that makes any sense
Old 01-08-2020, 02:18 PM   #28
Pro

Quote:
How do you know what # to use for the pants? Is that where you said look for the teambuilder team in the uniform tab along w/ the pants you want to copy and put whatever shows up there?

...if that makes any sense
yea it does. that's exactly what I do. I want to find the # for Idaho's black pants so I'll search TB for them. If I don't see them, then i'll download Houston (last team before Idaho) or Illinois (first team after Idaho) and check their #'s to see if Idaho is between them.

what a darn shame the teambuilder site is down. wish I had been doing all this editor stuff sooner... oh well.

Stanford has a plain white, cardinal nike sign pant that can be used for teams as well.

Last edited by tucker06; 01-08-2020 at 02:36 PM. Reason: addition
Old 01-08-2020, 02:38 PM   #29
Rookie

oh yeah that makes sense. I'm looking forward to trying this. Idk how you do it...i wish i had more time to help you do all this tedious work!!

One more question: Are you essentially using the teambuilder team then? So there's only all white and all black shoes available?

Last edited by AKEjcl41; 01-08-2020 at 02:43 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:47 PM   #30
Pro

Quote:
oh yeah that makes sense. I'm looking forward to trying this. Idk how you do it...i wish i had more time to help you do all this tedious work!!

One more question: Are you essentially using the teambuilder team then? So there's only all white and all black shoes available?
haha it's very tedious yea
you use the teambuilder uniforms so yes, only all black or all white cleats... only downfall. hoping to find a column that fixes this.

remember to change TCRP to 87 for Nebraska to get a good color red for the sleeves, wristbands, knee braces.
Old 01-08-2020, 04:04 PM   #31
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
you should be able to. the list of tabs to edit for the custom made jerseys is on the first tab. I have not messed with them yet. eventually I may get around to it... download 12 teams with some similarities, throw them in a dynasty and then check the editor to see what's what.
Yeah, based on some of the tabs listed on the first post of the thread, I think it should actually be pretty straightforward, I'll let you guys know once I'm able to get things working. I may try to create some alternate blackout jerseys as well to go along with the royal blues! Once I'm able to get things working I'll make some posts in here to show you guys the finished products.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2020, 08:07 PM   #32
Rookie

TomahawkNation's Arena

Make note of the 3 primary colors related to your team. Examine your team's jerseys in-game while using the chart from the OP. This should make it fairly easy to decipher which # corresponds to each color. Make note of each of the #'s and it's as simple as changing each field in the OP to the color you want. If you have any experience with the editor, it become easy pretty quickly.

Xavier Musketeers Jersey Colors

White - 16774908
(the color used for Charlotte in the Team Directory posted on here. Very nice/clean looking)

Dark/Battle Gray - 6710886
(From a Holy Cross team I created. Similar to that of Tennessee. Shown in the 2nd picture and is much darker than that of helmets/pants in 1st pic)

Blue - 18359368

Black - 0

I'm still experimenting and haven't come across how to change the font style for the #'s. I'm also currently trying to figure out which fields relate to showing your teams logo on the collar, jersey, pants.

JCTA - Changes name on front jersey above # on Home/Primary Jersey
JCTB - Changes front name on Away Jersey
JCTC - Changes front name on Alt 1 Jersey
JCTD - Changes font name on Alt 2 Jersey (Changed 'XAVIER' to 'MUSKIES' in 2nd pic)

*Type the name you want in ALL CAPS

Last edited by TomahawkNation; 01-08-2020 at 08:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »