Home

How to Mod Uniforms in NCAA 14 (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on How to Mod Uniforms in NCAA 14 (Xbox 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2019, 10:37 PM   #1
Pro

parent22's Arena

OVR: 0

So here is how you mod uniforms for team builder teams:
1. In game you want to download a teambuilder with the same logo with your team, or you can use a generic EA logo.
2. Go and set up your dynasty with that Team Builder in it, and then you want to save your dynasty. You will not get back the team that you replaced!
3. Transfer your file to your computer in the offseason. (Steps to do that are included after steps)
4. You want to load up the editor (steps will be included) and then go to the team data tab.
5. Edit all team info that you want, but more importantly, uniforms!
6. Scroll to the right, and then find the parts of the uniform that you want to edit. (Tabs will be included)
7. To edit colors: all colors are in decimal code. You want to find a color that you want, and put it in. (link to website will be below)
8. Load back up in your dynasty, and enjoy your uniforms!

List of tabs to edit:
Spoiler

Link to website on determining color's hexadecimal code:
https://www.mathsisfun.com/hexadecim...al-colors.html

Bringing a file to a computer and back to the xbox:
Spoiler

Open something in the editor:
Spoiler

I got this from this youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z_cc8qX4hY

*New Discovery*
How to Mod Uniforms For Regular Teams (credit: tucker06)
1. Import 1 Teambuilder into the game. Put them into Independents and make sure that they don’t make any bowls, get ranked, or move to another conference. You might want to user control them. (If you don’t want to play your dynasty with them, then wait until 2014 to user control them)
2. Setup your dynasty and SWITCH YOUR DYNASTY TO YOUR COMPUTER. Make sure that you load tucker06’s Uniforms Config instead of Xan’s Dynasty Config.
3. Go to the Team Data tab and scroll to where it says “College Stadium”. Change the team that you are wanting to edit uniforms first from whatever is under College Stadium to CASXXX. Now, go to the Uniforms tab and Switch the Team ID to the team that you want to edit. Make your edits, and then go back to the Team Data tab.
4. Make sure that under College Stadium the team that you're editing uniforms for is set to CASXXX and the TeamBuilder team is set to whatever value was in your team's College Stadium.

This might get to the point where you are just using Uniform Placeholders so that you can update your team's uniforms. The only way to get these changes to stick would be to leave College Stadium at CASXXX. If you import 12 TeamBuilders for uniform placeholders, you could update 12 different team's uniforms. You could update the team that you will be playing's uniforms each week and then feel as if you updated uniforms? It's a long process.

This is tucker06's (Who has made 80% of the discoveries) explanation:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
Basically you create a teambuilder team just as a "uniform place holder."

I renamed them to 'Custom Team' and made sure their stats are all terrible so they would never appear in top 25 or anything like that.

you set the uniform for that TB team to be what you want:
Nebraska Helmet 659
Red Jersey 168
White Jersey 169
White Pants 884
Red Pants 885

you go to the teams tab and in the column for 'stadium' that will show NEBRAS ; switch it to CASXXX. Basically you are telling the game to look for Nebraska on the Uniforms tab to obtain uniforms.

on the uniforms tab, change the team ID from 'Custom Team' using the dropdowns and select Nebraska for both. This will give Nebraska updated uniforms without messing up anything (stadium, crowd size, wins/losses, championships/ ratings, rosters, nothing. Only the uniform will be swapped out.

If you were to leave Nebraska and go to another team, put NEBRAS back into the stadium column and you can update/change uni's for your new team using that same 'placeholder' team.

Hopefully this will keep the game fresh for everyone here without having to pay the $50 to get a modded console to get College Football Revamped. Let me know your best uniforms!

I would also recommend looking at the Uniform Packs on YouTube for inspiration. I will attach photos of my updated uniforms later on in the thread.

*UPDATE 7/20*
tucker06 has informed me that it is possible to mod 30 teams' uniforms! You would do that by:
1. Starting a dynasty with 1 TeamBuilder as a "Uniform Placeholder". Make sure that they aren't any good and that they will never be good.
2. Go to the Uniforms tab and export their uniform data. Then, import it back until you have 30 teams or 60 lines of uniform data.
Note: I do not know if you have to update College Stadium to CASXXX or not. I will experiment with this to see if it is necessary, and I will post my results here!

EDIT (3/27/21)
I forgot about this lol, but for the most accurate uniforms just download CFB Revamped. You can even create your own custom uniforms, which is nice as well.

Last edited by parent22; 03-27-2021 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2019, 07:56 AM   #2
Rookie

TomahawkNation's Arena

Re: How to Mod Uniforms in NCAA 14 (Xbox 360)

Experimented with this last night in attempt to make a 'blackout' uniform combo for my teambuilder team. I was successful in changing the secondary pants color to black (CPBC) but was unable to change the main color of the primary/alternate helmet which leads me to believe that CPAC/CHTB are not tied to the helmet main color. Will experiment some more this evening and post any noteworthy discoveries..
Old 11-15-2019, 03:50 PM   #3
Rookie

How do you change a bowl logos on uniform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2020, 10:31 AM   #4
Pro

so my next project is working through teambuilder trying to run teams to update uniforms (Nebraska no pants stripes or sleeves, FSU no sleeves, Tennessee no pants stripes or sleeves, etc)

I've found the below with some teams I've created using real team jerseys and pants:

CHOA
HOME HELMET
NEBRASKA 659

CJOA
HOME JERSEY
NEBRASKA 168

CJTA
AWAY JERSEY
NEBRASKA 169

CPAA
HOME PANTS
KENT STATE GOLD 966
MEMPHIS BLUE 828
OLE MISS GREY 1495
PENN STATE WHITE 482
SOUTH ALABAMA BLUE 1533
TROY WHITE 1261

CPBA
AWAY PANTS

TB teams only have all black or white cleats so I am going to see if a column will add white/team color, black/team color etc

Last edited by tucker06; 01-03-2020 at 10:33 AM. Reason: addition
Old 01-03-2020, 02:30 PM   #5
Pro

Pants are hard to find. Very out of order it seems.
Jerseys seem to be in order. No access to the uni's in the uniform pack downloads however which is a bummer.

TB Nebraska with old white jersey and NC state pants no stripes
I use Troy's white pants for Nebraska's white pants. No stripes, black adidas logo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nebraska 2.jpg (105.5 KB, 2655 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2020, 03:49 PM   #6
Pro

making progress....

So you can go to the teams tab, change college stadium to CASXXX for say Nevada, go to the uniforms tab and change the team ID of the uniform you want to match Nevada and Nevada will have your created team's uniforms. BUT, the only cleat options are black and white.

SO... this would eliminate team sleeves. The key is to make your teambuilder team have the exact jerseys and pants you want using the columns above. like I said before, jerseys pretty easy, pants are very difficult.

it may take some time to find your team by downloading them through teambuilder and HOPING the creator used the original pants, jersey, and helmet and not customs uniforms.

Last edited by tucker06; 01-03-2020 at 03:52 PM.
Old 01-04-2020, 02:42 PM   #7
Rookie

By any chance has anyone figured out how to change stadiums for 360? I’m actually just looking at changing CMU to general Pro stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by GoTeamCorwin; 01-04-2020 at 09:14 PM.
Old 01-04-2020, 03:24 PM   #8
Pro

Laughing emojis?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »