Home

Changing Team Equipment and Fan Color

This is a discussion on Changing Team Equipment and Fan Color within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2019, 08:03 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Changing Team Equipment and Fan Color

California is another blue and gold team. WVU too. Have to check out their crowds too.
Old 12-18-2019, 08:14 AM   #34
Pro

So I have figured out how to:

Change fan color
Change team equipment color (cleats, knee braces, wristbands, sleeves) but must be linked with the fan color for some odd reason
Change the brand of the football
Change the goal post type (white, yellow, 1 pole base, 2 pole base)
Change the stadium

I have not found a way to get rid of team sleeves (I am still searching though)

I am also checking to see if the team sock style can be changed (LSU and Oklahoma to have Iowa's half white, half team color sock)
Old 12-18-2019, 02:00 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
So I have figured out how to:

Change fan color
Change team equipment color (cleats, knee braces, wristbands, sleeves) but must be linked with the fan color for some odd reason
Change the brand of the football
Change the goal post type (white, yellow, 1 pole base, 2 pole base)
Change the stadium

I have not found a way to get rid of team sleeves (I am still searching though)

I am also checking to see if the team sock style can be changed (LSU and Oklahoma to have Iowa's half white, half team color sock)
I'm sure you already know this, but I believe Iowa is the only one with a default sock like that. And it doesn't change w/ the team color because i changed Iowa's TC to yellow (so miss) just to see some different options, and the socks stayed half black and half white. So if you can find a column that Iowa has a number and everything else is 0, that should be it...but it might be hard-wired in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2019, 02:51 PM   #36
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKEjcl41
I'm sure you already know this, but I believe Iowa is the only one with a default sock like that. And it doesn't change w/ the team color because i changed Iowa's TC to yellow (so miss) just to see some different options, and the socks stayed half black and half white. So if you can find a column that Iowa has a number and everything else is 0, that should be it...but it might be hard-wired in.
boston college is the other team with this sock. their's in fact team color and white
haven't found a column that shows boston college with one #, iowa with another #, and all the rest with the same #.

GA State and Old Dominion are stuck with only white socks

I've been playing around with the team Id's to see if I can rig something up. the more I try the more I want to agree that the uniforms are 'hard-wired' in.

Edit: I switched Boston College's TCRP to East Carolina to get some half purple, half white socks, but the BC socks are programmed to be maroon and white, not team color and white.

Last edited by tucker06; 12-18-2019 at 04:29 PM. Reason: addition
Old 12-19-2019, 10:36 AM   #37
Pro

Change Old Dominion's goal posts to white and TCRP # to match Utah State and then you have yourself a good lookin' team.
Old 12-19-2019, 11:45 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
Change Old Dominion's goal posts to white and TCRP # to match Utah State and then you have yourself a good lookin' team.
Do you by chance have a database on which helmets or facemasks correspond to what number in the editor? I want to put the "2-bar" facemask on the revo speed since the comparable one is not in the game...I'm using the Purple and yellow editor so they're not listed like xan's, or is that something i should do for the community?

What's the number combo in your photo on Martinez? (i believe its in another thread)

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...214_091930.jpg

Last edited by AKEjcl41; 12-19-2019 at 11:50 AM.
Old 12-19-2019, 12:20 PM   #39
Pro

the main roster editors prefer the regular 2 bar but I like the DNA SW Ropo facemask # 39. yes, it has the extra bar in the middle but from the side it looks pretty good.

revo speed helmet is #5 and the DNA ION is #6. the revo speed facemasks mesh very well with the DNA ION helmet which I've posted pics before.
Old 12-26-2019, 10:24 AM   #40
Pro

Florida with the new cleats.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg florida 2.jpg (47.9 KB, 429 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »