Home

Changing Team Equipment and Fan Color

This is a discussion on Changing Team Equipment and Fan Color within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2019, 04:48 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Changing Team Equipment and Fan Color

Say you want Florida to have blue cleats and blue wristbands etc, hop into the editor and change column TCRP to match Boise State's # and boom. Say you want Nebraska to have red cleats and red wristbands, change column TCRP to match Ohio State's # and boom.

Enjoy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2019, 11:24 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Changing Team Equipment and Fan Color

OMG!!! As a Nebraska fan...i've been wanting something besides white for last 5 years and have always wondered how to do it!!!! i've dabbled in the editor but have never seen anywhere to do it!!! This is amazing...i'm gonna race home and try it!!!!!!

Dumb question: have you done this and confirmed that it works? or is this something that is an idea?

Last edited by AKEjcl41; 12-05-2019 at 11:29 AM.
Old 12-05-2019, 12:01 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKEjcl41
OMG!!! As a Nebraska fan...i've been wanting something besides white for last 5 years and have always wondered how to do it!!!! i've dabbled in the editor but have never seen anywhere to do it!!! This is amazing...i'm gonna race home and try it!!!!!!

Dumb question: have you done this and confirmed that it works? or is this something that is an idea?
huge Nebraska fan here... I've spent hours in the editor trying to figure it out. can't get rid of the team sleeves but I can just deal with that. pic below

florida looks good with the blue. I gave Miami green instead of orange. vetch maroon instead of orange. umass I gave Washington state to fix the ugly light blue fan color
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEB.jpg (41.3 KB, 749 views)
File Type: jpg UF-NEB.jpg (113.4 KB, 759 views)
Old 12-05-2019, 01:07 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
Say you want Florida to have blue cleats and blue wristbands etc, hop into the editor and change column TCRP to match Boise State's # and boom. Say you want Nebraska to have red cleats and red wristbands, change column TCRP to match Ohio State's # and boom.

Enjoy
OK, I'm just getting back in to NCAA with a PS3 after about 9 years.

Where is the editor?
Old 12-05-2019, 01:10 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
huge Nebraska fan here... I've spent hours in the editor trying to figure it out. can't get rid of the team sleeves but I can just deal with that. pic below

florida looks good with the blue. I gave Miami green instead of orange. vetch maroon instead of orange. umass I gave Washington state to fix the ugly light blue fan color
That was going to be my next question...how do we get rid of the sleeves? but like you said i suppose i can live with it too...but it'd be nice to have the red under shirts on too...but nontheless, i can live with this improvement. Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2019, 01:24 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
That was going to be my next question...how do we get rid of the sleeves? but like you said i suppose i can live with it too...but it'd be nice to have the red under shirts on too...but nontheless, i can live with this improvement. Thanks!!
luckily I have a teambuilder Nebraska team that I used Troy's pants to get rid of the pants stripes and Arkansas states red pants as well (no stripes). I can do whatever sleeves I want, red cleats and wristbands. ONLY problem is the goalpost in Memorial Stadium is yellow and not white and that bugs the crap outta me. still haven't found a fix
Old 12-05-2019, 01:37 PM   #7
Rookie

I never really got into teambuilder. Did you upload your team? i've read that teambuilder messes with the editor too sometimes, so i'm afraid to corrupt my files.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:54 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
I never really got into teambuilder. Did you upload your team? i've read that teambuilder messes with the editor too sometimes, so i'm afraid to corrupt my files.
my Nebraska team is just saved on my ps3.
I've done my homework to figure out how to get a teambuilder team through the editor successfully to keep the team logos. my teambuilder team below after being in the editor. logos and all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Montana.jpg (63.1 KB, 738 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »