Home

NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL, IMV GAMING, EA SPORTS

This is a discussion on NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL, IMV GAMING, EA SPORTS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2019, 10:59 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL, IMV GAMING, EA SPORTS

First off, just a thought. I have never had any business, development, etc. classes or training. But I feel there is a huge demand for a new college football game. Isn't it true that we are okay with a fully customizable game? I know IMV has something in the world but not much. I read that development is the problem. Can't EA just sell their engine or development to another company that does want to produce this game? It is pretty apparent that EA doesn't really care. Or if not sell the engine or development to this other company, let EA have a cut. Or something along these lines. Or am I way way off here?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2019, 03:14 AM   #2
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL, IMV GAMING, EA SPORTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegefbfan
First off, just a thought. I have never had any business, development, etc. classes or training. But I feel there is a huge demand for a new college football game. Isn't it true that we are okay with a fully customizable game? I know IMV has something in the world but not much. I read that development is the problem. Can't EA just sell their engine or development to another company that does want to produce this game? It is pretty apparent that EA doesn't really care. Or if not sell the engine or development to this other company, let EA have a cut. Or something along these lines. Or am I way way off here?
EA has stated that they really want to make another game. The problem is if they dont have the licensing, it wouldnt sell well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »