Home

After 3 months testing, I have found real results

This is a discussion on After 3 months testing, I have found real results within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-17-2004, 10:19 PM   #9
Pro

Dauminator's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: After 3 months testing, I have found real results

Well, since I already played 12 min quarters, it really isn't any more time consuming for me.

I just played my first game with this method, and it made #10 on my list. It was Oklahoma at Iowa State, with me as ISU. I led 17-7 at one point. Oklahoma scored the next 17, taking the lead in the 4th. I scored with about 4 minutes left to tie it at 24. OU had the first chance to win, couldn't move it. I got the ball moved into OU territory but came up INCHES short on a 4th and 6, turning it over on downs. OU drove down and kicked a FG as time expired to win. Even though I lost, it was a great game. It had been quite awhile since I'd had a close, good game like that. I think I might stick with this for awhile.
Old 09-18-2004, 12:49 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbsinator
At this point i have pretty much given up on the realistic part and im just going for fun right now.
I have to agree. I'm using a good set of sliders, posted in the sliders forum, and I'm happy with it. The receivers still drop too many balls and the AI is stupid at times, but overall I'm having fun and it doesn't seem completely unrealistic.
Old 09-18-2004, 01:20 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 9

Nice Post think we can get some paragraphs up in here?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2004, 02:17 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 2

Choose the defense first, then ask corso, and only control one man. I use the right defensive end and because of the actual ratings, I get blocked, but occassionaly get free. Sometimes I'll call a run for the computer, just because Ask Corso is to pass heavy. The Comp still averages about 145 a game but before I tried this, it was 15 a game. I play one game a night, hour tops. Give it a try. By the way, War Damn Eagle and beat LSU!
Old 09-18-2004, 11:50 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am having a blast with this game...Just lost 14-11 as #10 Maryland to #6 West Virginia in OT. Have played through a couple of years with my dynasty, have tweaked the sliders to death, and I've got realistic gameplay!

I think it comes down to making your own sliders. I tried a lot of the sliders on here, but until I put it on varsity and tweaked them when playing equal opponents, I couldn't get realistic stats. This is 2007, but West Virginia's secondary is the best in the country in my dynasty, and after throwing all over Northern Illinois (22/31, 287, 3 TD, 0 Int), I went 7/18 for 68 yards and 2 picks.
Old 09-20-2004, 06:03 AM   #14
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

This to me seems time consuming as well, but it is one of many good

ideas I myself have found a couple of slider sets in the slider sticky.
Thanks to all our slider tech people here at O.S. for helping to make the
sporting games here a near reality

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »