Home

out of all 3 football games, i still have the most fun with ncaa

This is a discussion on out of all 3 football games, i still have the most fun with ncaa within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-18-2004, 11:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
out of all 3 football games, i still have the most fun with ncaa

just like last year, i bought madden, espn, and ncaa...and just like last year, i find myself always going back to ncaa and having the most fun.

i was playing in the red river shootout where i threw 2 interceptions and jason white picked me apart to go down to go down 24-0 to oklahoma early. i then managed to blow the game open and scored 48 unanswered points to win the game 48-24.

that was fun...i just don't get the same enjoyment out of madden and espn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2004, 11:59 PM   #2
Pro

miamicanes11's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: out of all 3 football games, i still have the most fun with ncaa

Im in the same boat as you. I think ESPN is by far the better game, but i love college ball so much that i find myself playing NCAA the most. Hopefully next year ESPN will have a CF game.
Old 09-19-2004, 12:07 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppen131
i just don't get the same enjoyment out of madden and espn
I agree, I feel like I have more control over the action with NCAA. The controls are more responsive. You can call a bad D and still make a great individual effort to deflect a pass or make a play on the ball. It doesn't seem possible (or too difficult) in Madden and it's even more difficult in ESPN. I wish Madden had the same feel as NCAA....or in other words, use the NCAA gameplay engine with the pro players and you then have the ultimate football.
Old 09-19-2004, 12:14 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamicanes11
Im in the same boat as you. I think ESPN is by far the better game, but i love college ball so much that i find myself playing NCAA the most. Hopefully next year ESPN will have a CF game.
i agree. i think espn IS the better game out of the three, but i live for college football...and yeah, i hope espn brings out their own ncaa game eventually; the competition will only make the games better
Old 09-19-2004, 01:51 AM   #5
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

i keep saying i won't buy Madden because i only get it for the drafting and what not and the owner mode.

but i still go back to NCAA. i love recruiting. its awesome. cause in Madden you know every player if you use the draft classes. so there's no thrill in recruiting and finding out in your first game how good players are.

i just love the college atmosphere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2004, 06:33 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 14

Plus you can run the option! I loved NCAA last year(it was probably the best football game Ive ever played), but unfortunately I sold my ps2 and NCAA 2005 with it. I liked 2005 but not as much as 2004. Plus I am really looking forward to the online leagues in Madden if they ever get here?. Im playing Madden solely on the x-box this year. Just my two cents..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »