Home

Monster game by my running back. .

This is a discussion on Monster game by my running back. . within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2004, 08:06 AM   #1
Fear Ameer

skitch's Arena

OVR: 32
Monster game by my running back. .

I'm in the third year of my dynasty, and this is my first year with a new team, Auburn, after winning two bowl games w/ Georgia Tech and making them a national powerhouse.

I have a sophomore running back, Bryce Brock, who's just tearing it up. I just played against Rutgers, yes, Rutgers, and ran for 409 yards! He broke the NCAA record, yet somehow didn't even get NCAA player of the week. .

Oh well, WAR EAGLE!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2004, 01:59 AM   #2
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Monster game by my running back. .

i've averaged almost 298 YPG with Ryan Moats in my LA Tech dynasty. first game he rushed for 357 yards, didn't have LA Tech as my favorite team so no record was broken. he ended up breaking the record against Fresno State when he rushed for 327 yards, old record was 306. this guy is a stud RB. glad i have another year left with him.

i'll have to recruit a blue chipper this year then redshirt him and work with him after Moats is gone. i love the running game this year. still can be improved but its awesome. the passing game is horrible. i average like 125 yards a game.
Old 09-19-2004, 02:13 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

damn, how long do you guys set your quarter lengths. i play 6min, and i'll get 200 if i'm lucky
Old 09-19-2004, 09:33 AM   #4
Fear Ameer

skitch's Arena

OVR: 32

I play 7 minutes.

You see, I wasn't playing what you would like to call a juggernaut team, so my offense had a field day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »