Home

Man i give up with ncaa 2005 for xbox

This is a discussion on Man i give up with ncaa 2005 for xbox within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2004, 08:36 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Man i give up with ncaa 2005 for xbox

this game is garbage man. how can they release the game with that horrible slow down affect. it makes the game boring and bad. it takes for ever to get a hand of and even by taking home field advantage of and camer shake of and putting the camera to classic the game still runs slow on running plays. i am dying to play my dynasty with my canes but i cant cuz that slow down stinks and online is even worst.

i am thinking of getting the game for game cube or ps2 but i will need to buy a ps2 or game cube cuz all i have is xbox.

damm ea. i hate uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2004, 10:27 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Man i give up with ncaa 2005 for xbox

If you decide to make the investment into buying another console, then my suggestion would be the PS2. The game is night and day between the xbox & PS2 versions. You can leave HFA on and no slow down. Also, you don't have the dropped passes like in the Xbox version. The Xbox does have the hardrive and better graphics on NCAA 2005 but I will take superior gameplay anyday. Get the PS2 version and you'll be happy.
Old 09-20-2004, 11:04 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb20
If you decide to make the investment into buying another console, then my suggestion would be the PS2. The game is night and day between the xbox & PS2 versions. You can leave HFA on and no slow down. Also, you don't have the dropped passes like in the Xbox version. The Xbox does have the hardrive and better graphics on NCAA 2005 but I will take superior gameplay anyday. Get the PS2 version and you'll be happy.
I've heard that before and I'm beginning to wonder. Could EA have done this to us on purpose?
Old 09-20-2004, 11:20 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

the game just flat out sucks. no matter what console you get it for. I have it for PS2 and I hate it. I haven't touched it in like 2 months and what makes it worse was that I even did all the rosters which took me 2 weeks.
Old 09-20-2004, 11:54 AM   #5
MVP

devilsjaw's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8ONe
the game just flat out sucks. no matter what console you get it for. I have it for PS2 and I hate it. I haven't touched it in like 2 months and what makes it worse was that I even did all the rosters which took me 2 weeks.
It's true, the PS2 version isn't all that great either. The game just took a step backwards this year, which really sucks...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2004, 11:39 PM   #6
Rookie

blkdymnd's Arena

OVR: 3

it's why I still play '04... solid college game...
Old 09-21-2004, 12:55 AM   #7
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8ONe
Then don't play it. Go do something that makes you happy.
Old 09-21-2004, 02:35 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

The PS2 version is the one to get. And IMO the games great, doesn't suck at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »