Home

Are you guys enjoying the xbox version of the game

This is a discussion on Are you guys enjoying the xbox version of the game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2004, 10:42 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Are you guys enjoying the xbox version of the game

i dont like the slowdown when running the ball. it makes me feel like i am playing in slow motion. i think i will return the game and get me some credit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2004, 02:13 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Are you guys enjoying the xbox version of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden4Life
i dont like the slowdown when running the ball. it makes me feel like i am playing in slow motion. i think i will return the game and get me some credit

It could be much better...but im using a tweaked version of heli's sliders, and playing with classic cam....game is rockin with these....
Old 09-20-2004, 03:00 PM   #3
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

I just starting playing the game again. I had been playing Madden since it came out and had not played NCAA at all. I got the bug to play it this weekend downloaded some rosters, put justics sliders in and had an absolute blast playing ND in a dynasty. I played 2 games on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. I really didnt like the game at all when it first came out with all the slowdown and dropped passes, but like I said justics sliders make this game fun again.
Old 09-21-2004, 11:24 PM   #4
Rookie

borngolfnut's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
I just starting playing the game again. I had been playing Madden since it came out and had not played NCAA at all. I got the bug to play it this weekend downloaded some rosters, put justics sliders in and had an absolute blast playing ND in a dynasty. I played 2 games on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. I really didnt like the game at all when it first came out with all the slowdown and dropped passes, but like I said justics sliders make this game fun again.
amen to that
Old 09-23-2004, 01:57 AM   #5
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

I love the game. I bought both ESPN and Madden and returned them both within a week.

I'm more a college gamer though. I like the shorter seasons and the greater turnover .

I am rebuilding UNLV right now playing on the far away cam and am having a blast !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2004, 09:09 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

its the best football game ever made.
Old 09-25-2004, 09:38 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 11

Isn't it true for the Xbox version to fix the slowdown problem all you have to do is change the screen?
Old 09-25-2004, 09:44 AM   #8
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
I right there with you on that one!

I started up a new Dynasty with SDSU and I am having tons of fun playing this again.

I use the cam that is really far out and makes the players look small. It is very nostalgic and reminds me of playing Tecmo back in the day.

I also have Camera shake and HFA turned off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »