Home

Modding has finally arrived in NCAA 14 - a preview

This is a discussion on Modding has finally arrived in NCAA 14 - a preview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2020, 10:13 PM   #89
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Modding has finally arrived in NCAA 14 - a preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Hey man, this particular thread is speaking of the College Football Revamped Mod that the author and several other talented people are working on, where they are basically making a fresh new game through being able to mod files. In order to be able to take advantage of that you would need either your PS3 or XBOX 360 "adjusted." If you don't want to do that, then like parent22 said, you can edit up to 30 teams and their uniforms through Skulls editor for NCAA 14. If you wanted to do more than that, and you were willing to play NCAA 12, you could actually edit every team to your liking with uniforms and all(minus logos). On NCAA 12, I was able to create a full Division III mod complete with uniforms. It's just a matter of what you want to do and how you want to do it. The good thing about this community, is that people will be willing to help you get to where you wanna go.
Anymore info on this with NCAA 12?
Old 07-27-2020, 09:45 AM   #90
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASKA15
Anymore info on this with NCAA 12?
You're definitely able to change and edit uniforms on NCAA 12. Every team can be edited. If you ever load up an NCAA 12 file into the editor and go to the uniform tab, you will see every team and their uniform slots populated with "0" which mean they are editable. I'll share with you how I was able to do it. Forgive me if how I explain this confuses you in any way lol. So,what I did was...

1) I went onto Teambuilder on NCAA 14 and searched for the D-III teams that I was putting on my roster (amazingly every single team was in the Teambuilder database that someone had created ). I would download 12 teams at a time and save them on my USB.

2) I would then go into Horizon and extract each team into a folder.

3) I would load up the roster file that I was going to use in the DB editor, go to the uniform tab and export that tab so that I would have all the team/uniform info in a csv file.

4) I then would use the Madden 2019 editor that I found on the Football Idiots website to load each team one by one (This can also be done using Skulls editor by creating a config using one of the Teambuilder Team files...loading the config and then loading the Team file). Once I loaded up the team in the editor, I would go to the Uniform Tab and export that team's uniform information into a CSV file, save it to my PC in a folder and then close out of the editor.

5) I then opened up the CSV file for my roster and the CSV for the Teambuilder team uniform info and I copied the Teambuilder team uniform info and pasted it into my Roster CSV into the uniform slots of whichever team that I would use for that particular D-III team (ex. I copied the uniform info from Mount Union and pasted in the uniform slots of Kansas State).

***Very Important step*** in order for the game to read and accept the new uniform info is you have to make sure to put the correct uniform ID #'s and Team ID #'s of the team that's being replaced into the CSV file because whenever you have a Teambuilder team, they have Uniform ID's in the 800's and a Team ID in the 400's or 900's. These ID #'s have to be changed to reflect the team/uniform ID's of the team they will be replacing (ex. K-State Team ID is 40, their Uniform Slot ID's are 90 and 91).

6) Once I copied, pasted and changed the proper ID #'s I saved the Roster CSV and then imported the CSV file into my roster file to make sure it worked. I did this process for all 120 teams.

7) After you've made all the uniform changes you want to make, you then have to go back into the editor and make a couple of changes. There are two specific changes...under the Team Tab and under the Column Header "CSAT"(if you are using config files from the community that Column is probably labeled "College Stadium"...that label is incorrect. I have mine labeled "School Attire" because it's actually the Identifier of whether the Attire is for a Regular Team on the game or a created school from Teambuilder)...so under "CSAT or "College Stadium" you have to change that to "CASXXX" so the game will know to look for the created uniform.

Second change is to be made under the Team Tab, under the column labeled "UDBC" of which I have labeled it "Uniform Database". All of the regular teams on the game have the value of "0" and all Teambuilder Teams have a value of "1". So, you would need to change the value to 1.

8) This only works inside Dynasty Mode. If you try to use a roster where the uniforms have been edited, when you go to the Team Select screen, you will see that the teams have no uniforms...they are all gray. Trying to play a Play Now game will cause the game to freeze. So, it can only be used in Dynasty Mode. All of the uniforms show up.

If you wanna check the file out to see what it looks like, I have it posted in the roster section under "NCAA 21 Division III Football." Again, sorry if I confused you in any way lol. If you have any questions hit me up.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:53 PM   #91
Just started!

OVR: 0

so i have a digital copy on my xbox 360 how do i use that
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »