Home

NCAA 14 : HOW TO PLAY ROAD TO GLORY WITH UPDATED CONFERENCES AND 2020 CONFERENCES

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 : HOW TO PLAY ROAD TO GLORY WITH UPDATED CONFERENCES AND 2020 CONFERENCES within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2020, 07:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Arrow NCAA 14 : HOW TO PLAY ROAD TO GLORY WITH UPDATED CONFERENCES AND 2020 CONFERENCES

I've been trying to edit RTG saves with some tools I found on the internet. Finally I was able to find a way to play with updated conferences and the 2020 schedule. I will post the link with the necessary files for the procedure. In the .RAR file there is also a detailed tutorial. The only files I didn't upload were the Horizon and HxD editor programs, but they can be found easily on the internet.

Edits I've done:

- Updated confereces and divisions, except the Sun Belt (Appalachian State, Coastal Carolina, Georgia Southern are no in the game).

- Charlotte 49ers also not in the game. I replaced them with Idaho Vandals on the C-USA.

- All the conferences have correct schedules for 2020 season, except the Sun Belt.

- For the Sun Belt 2020 schedule , they will play the correct non-conference games agaianst FBS teams. I edit the rest of their schedules so each team can play every conference opponent one time and to complete a 12 game schedule they will play FCS generic teams.

- Correct BCS rankings

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hieftd..._2020.rar/file
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2020, 05:25 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 14 : HOW TO PLAY ROAD TO GLORY WITH UPDATED CONFERENCES AND 2020 CONFERENCES

Can you make your own player? Or have to choose from existing
Old 06-30-2020, 09:54 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: NCAA 14 : HOW TO PLAY ROAD TO GLORY WITH UPDATED CONFERENCES AND 2020 CONFERENCES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoy1
Can you make your own player? Or have to choose from existing
Yes you can! I tested specifically with created players.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:48 PM   #4
Pro

parent22's Arena

Thank you so much! I am about to try it and see if it works. Can't wait to start playing RTG again.
Old 07-09-2020, 09:43 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by parent22
Thank you so much! I am about to try it and see if it works. Can't wait to start playing RTG again.
You're welcome! Let me know if you have been successful or have any questions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2020, 05:28 PM   #6
Rookie

Can you do this on ps3 as well?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »