Home

EA Servers/ROSTERS Yes or NO?

This is a discussion on EA Servers/ROSTERS Yes or NO? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2020, 10:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
EA Servers/ROSTERS Yes or NO?

Hi everyone,
Just gonna cut to the chase here, could really use some help. I am seeing conflicting posts on whether or not the EA servers for NCAA 14 on PS3 are online or not.

Two of my friends and I are very serious about each purchasing NCAA 14 and a Ps3 just so we can all play online dynasty together with updated rosters.

If we all went ahead and bought the game and console, would be be able to play online dynasty together with updated rosters for this upcoming (or this past) season, or are the servers shut down for good?

Would really appreciate any guidance or help on this, dont really have time to read a million threads and have been seeing conflicting reports. Thanks!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2020, 10:37 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: EA Servers/ROSTERS Yes or NO?

I have been playing regularly for six months with a friend online, and today he was unable to log on. it gave him a message stating his profile was no longer active. i reached on reddit to see if anyone else had this issue and no response. i would wait to purchase until further news is out.
Old 04-27-2020, 10:42 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by miahwitt
I have been playing regularly for six months with a friend online, and today he was unable to log on. it gave him a message stating his profile was no longer active. i reached on reddit to see if anyone else had this issue and no response. i would wait to purchase until further news is out.
Wow that would seriously suck, because my friends and I have found people on Ebay and Facebook to buy the game and consoles from...keep me updated if you hear anything back!!! Thank you so much for the fast response.

if anyone can offer some insight as well that would be great before we all go and drop $200 per person.
Old 04-27-2020, 10:54 PM   #4
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

Lots of people are in online dynasties. I logged in just an hour or so ago and finished recruiting.
Old 04-27-2020, 11:20 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyuimintojsus
Lots of people are in online dynasties. I logged in just an hour or so ago and finished recruiting.

That’s good news! Are other people able to do the same??

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »