Home

Possible Extremely Exciting Breakthrough In Uniform Editing

This is a discussion on Possible Extremely Exciting Breakthrough In Uniform Editing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2020, 06:10 PM   #25
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Possible Extremely Exciting Breakthrough In Uniform Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Change TGID to 300-400 or 700-850.
Will keep the Team uniforms but give access to all cleat color options.

Weird thing is I did this with Air Force who has Nike shoes, in the Uniform select it showed Generic cleats, but in player editing and game, players still wore the Nike shoes.
Khaliib when changing the TGID to those numbers will we be able to maintain the logos as well? If so that could be big especially seeing as there are uni's out there with the Jumpman logo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2020, 01:20 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Khaliib when changing the TGID to those numbers will we be able to maintain the logos as well? If so that could be big especially seeing as there are uni's out there with the Jumpman logo.
I just did that over the regular Ros save just to see what would happen.
Everything about the team stayed the same, just the cleat color became optional.
What it would do to a TB team I didn’t test.

Lt sent me a Gamemode file he came across extracting the game.
It’s the initial Dynasty you get get when starting one, but without most of the data.

One interesting thing was that there was a “Fantasy” team noting TTYP (team type) as “3”. (0 is the norm)
- May unlock something, may just cause the team to not show, I did’t test.

Another find I saw was that there is a TSWP (team swap) tab that the Dynasty notes dealing with swapped teams.

Wondering is slots can be added past the 12 TB slot swaps, pulling other TB Teams into the Dynasty
- if someone had a Max TB slot, this may turn out to be a work around to add beyond the 12 of the additional slots hold
Old 05-18-2020, 05:50 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 0

i changed TGID to 800 for alabama with custom uniforms and the dynasty is no longer playable.
Old 05-18-2020, 09:55 AM   #28
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
I just did that over the regular Ros save just to see what would happen.
Everything about the team stayed the same, just the cleat color became optional.
What it would do to a TB team I didn’t test.

Lt sent me a Gamemode file he came across extracting the game.
It’s the initial Dynasty you get get when starting one, but without most of the data.

One interesting thing was that there was a “Fantasy” team noting TTYP (team type) as “3”. (0 is the norm)
- May unlock something, may just cause the team to not show, I did’t test.

Another find I saw was that there is a TSWP (team swap) tab that the Dynasty notes dealing with swapped teams.

Wondering is slots can be added past the 12 TB slot swaps, pulling other TB Teams into the Dynasty
- if someone had a Max TB slot, this may turn out to be a work around to add beyond the 12 of the additional slots hold
Interesting stuff regarding the TSWP tab. Also, according to the Madden Editor the TTYP tab has a max value of 31, which i'm sure doesn't mean that there are 31 different team types...but I attempted to change one team's Team ID to 301 and see what would happen on my NCAA 12 dynasty file and it didn't appear to do anything. I didn't get a chance to do any extensive testing on it tho. So, I'll look into it more. Right now I want to see if I can get the Uniform tab on 14 to populate correctly. I can get it to populate at least 30 rows on it's own...but now that I have the 12 file to compare it to, it doesn't populate information correctly. I'm going to copy and paste over the information from the 12 file to the 14 and then import because they are the exact same field types...same number of fields and everything.
Old 05-18-2020, 10:37 AM   #29
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Here is some notable uniform info based on the NCAA 12 file:

1) The uniform ID's for the regular uni's(Home/Away) are from 0-247...525 and 526 are Western Kentucky's . Each team has 2 regular uniforms apiece and 0 starts with Air Force's home uni and 247 ends with Wyoming's Away uni.

2) Alternate uniform ID's are from 248-299...moreso 248-299.

So with the addition of South Alabama, Georgia State, ODU, Texas State, and UTSA I would assume their Home and Away uniform ID's would fall in line after Western Kentucky's. So, I would have to add the uniform ID based on Team ID order and then just copy and paste some uniform info just so they would have some in order for theirs to populate. We'll see if it works.

So, all in all on the NCAA 12 file there are 302 uniform slots. Which means at the very least there are 312 uniform slots in NCAA 14...sure there is more than that

ETA I got an NCAA 14 Dynasty file to populate correctly but only 30 rows...from Air Force to Buffalo. I'm not sure why the 30 row cut-off...but I'm keeping the csv that has 302 rows and will keep trying to get all 302 to populate on the 14 file.

Last edited by TarHeelPhenom; 05-18-2020 at 11:46 AM.
Old 05-18-2020, 02:13 PM   #30
Pro

it has to be possible because if you paid for the TB add on, you can have 120 TB teams and they should all populate.

maybe the size of the tab needs to be bigger in the config file (if that makes sense)?
Old 05-18-2020, 03:29 PM   #31
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
it has to be possible because if you paid for the TB add on, you can have 120 TB teams and they should all populate.

maybe the size of the tab needs to be bigger in the config file (if that makes sense)?
A few days ago khaliib said there was a Tab somewhere within the dynasty file that had 2 fields...one with "12" and one with "120" that may activate the 120 TB teams. I'll have to search and find it. I had no idea about buying the add-on unntil a few days ago and of course now you cannot buy it anymore.

ETA: I believe I found it. Under the UNKNOWN tab there are two fields OFPT and OFST. OFPT is set to 12 and OFST is set to 120. Only thing is the max value for OFPT is 15 and the max for OFST is 255. The setting is the same in the NCAA 12 dynasty file as well and yet the Uniform Tab populates every team and every uniform slot. I don't know. Tucker if I attach the CSV that I have that's fully populated, can you try and import it and see if it'll populate more than 30 rows in your dynasty file?

Last edited by TarHeelPhenom; 05-18-2020 at 04:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2020, 04:56 PM   #32
Pro

you beat me to it! I was just about to post that I found it too.

yea, upload the csv file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »