Home

Ncaa 04 vs Ncaa 06

This is a discussion on Ncaa 04 vs Ncaa 06 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2020, 07:21 PM   #41
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Ncaa 04 vs Ncaa 06

All I can remember about these games are that 04 had “robo qb” comeback logic and 06 the deep ball was OP, and impact players were a bit overdone. Both were fun, though, despite the issues

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2020, 07:27 PM   #42
Pro

volwalker's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
All I can remember about these games are that 04 had “robo qb” comeback logic and 06 the deep ball was OP, and impact players were a bit overdone. Both were fun, though, despite the issues
Deep balls were easier in 07 which surprised me.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2020, 03:40 PM   #43
Rookie

MasLei's Arena

OVR: 0

Yo anybody with 06, can y’all dm with rosters/ratings? I’m going to attempt making 2005 rosters for NCAA 14

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-04-2020, 11:18 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by volwalker
Yeah that. I have them maxed too and players will get fatigued throughout the game as you'll notice on the formation screen the dark green player icons change color over time depending on their fatigue.

Are fatigue ratings the same as auto sub slider? If not how do you adjust fatigue ratings?
Old 01-14-2022, 05:55 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Since I’ve started doing Sim Only I went back and am checking out versions other than 06. Even though it’s only off-season, I dig the recruiting in 2004. I like how it actually tells you the interest level from very low to very high. I typically only recruit from the “interested prospects” list and in 2004 there have been times (5 seasons deep with Tulsa) where there are only 4 guys on the interested list so I have to scour the state lists for guys. Love seeing that 4-star kid with “Average” to “High” that I can potentially flip to Tulsa!

The only weird thing is that I’ve gotten 2 extensions for maintaining program prestige (1-star) despite my record being 15-45 through those 5 seasons. Our best season was like year 1 or 2 where we went 4-8 (4-4). Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2022, 01:06 PM   #46
Rookie

I like the players bodies in 04 better.
And the over all visual.

But I do wonder how authentic some of the he lower division schools uniforms are
Can't find some in google images
Old 01-20-2022, 10:29 PM   #47
Pro

Hope you all forgive this long reply. I played 98 on psOne. When I heard 04 being played by these two boys I kept one summer. I mean the commentators actually talked about the game and the players. Me being 28 years old had to save my money to buy a ps2. I couldn't afford NCAA 04. I even purchased NCAA 03 before I had a ps2. Then, I got one. Man, I was in love. I finally purchased 04. It was a dream to play. Then, the boys were playing 06 when it came out. Man, it was better, not by leaps and bounds, but a little better. Once again, I couldn't afford 06 right away. So, before school started back after summer break was over, the boys bought it for me. In the beginning, 06 was tough for me. I even didn't touch it for a few weeks. Then, I got better eventually. I haven't played either of these in a long time and I still have my ps2. These two will always be favorites in my collection. I have to go with 06, but it is super close.
Old 01-22-2022, 05:52 PM   #48
Pro

volwalker's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegefbfan
Hope you all forgive this long reply. I played 98 on psOne. When I heard 04 being played by these two boys I kept one summer. I mean the commentators actually talked about the game and the players. Me being 28 years old had to save my money to buy a ps2. I couldn't afford NCAA 04. I even purchased NCAA 03 before I had a ps2. Then, I got one. Man, I was in love. I finally purchased 04. It was a dream to play. Then, the boys were playing 06 when it came out. Man, it was better, not by leaps and bounds, but a little better. Once again, I couldn't afford 06 right away. So, before school started back after summer break was over, the boys bought it for me. In the beginning, 06 was tough for me. I even didn't touch it for a few weeks. Then, I got better eventually. I haven't played either of these in a long time and I still have my ps2. These two will always be favorites in my collection. I have to go with 06, but it is super close.
My site and channel may help you with 06. The link to my site should be in my signature below. Here is my channel.

Last edited by volwalker; 01-26-2022 at 07:21 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »