Home

EA DB Issue

This is a discussion on EA DB Issue within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2020, 08:21 PM   #1
Rookie

Vanilla_Gorilla's Arena

OVR: 0
EA DB Issue

So for some reason I cannot sim past National Championship Week. It just goes into a continuous, unexitable, loop.

I have edited this dynasty save in EA DB before the season started to change the start year from 2013 to 2019 using a .csv file.

I was unable to see any player stats for the season and there were no awards aside from coaching awards.

Did I do something wrong when I edited the file or is this a known issue with EA DB?

I need help badly lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2020, 10:19 PM   #2
Pro

parent22's Arena

Re: EA DB Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Gorilla
So for some reason I cannot sim past National Championship Week. It just goes into a continuous, unexitable, loop.

I have edited this dynasty save in EA DB before the season started to change the start year from 2013 to 2019 using a .csv file.

I was unable to see any player stats for the season and there were no awards aside from coaching awards.

Did I do something wrong when I edited the file or is this a known issue with EA DB?

I need help badly lol
I believe that someone else had this problem in the 4 team playoff thread. I believe it might be around page 200 or so? But they had to do something else besides that -- IDK i can't remember but I know its there.
Old 07-27-2020, 01:00 PM   #3
Rookie

Vanilla_Gorilla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by parent22
I believe that someone else had this problem in the 4 team playoff thread. I believe it might be around page 200 or so? But they had to do something else besides that -- IDK i can't remember but I know its there.
I found what you were talking about and the trail dies out.

Dlane mentioned a follow up post by illinoisfan on the fix but I could never find it in either of their post histories.
Old 07-27-2020, 02:48 PM   #4
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Gorilla
I found what you were talking about and the trail dies out.

Dlane mentioned a follow up post by illinoisfan on the fix but I could never find it in either of their post histories.
Do the thread search and search by username. Search illinoisfan or whatever his username was.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »