Home

Modding Tutorials. Uniforms, CFR Dynasty Mod, Playoffs (Video)

This is a discussion on Modding Tutorials. Uniforms, CFR Dynasty Mod, Playoffs (Video) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2020, 07:33 PM   #1
Rookie

pitsch911's Arena

OVR: 0
Modding Tutorials. Uniforms, CFR Dynasty Mod, Playoffs (Video)

Uniforms:
https://youtu.be/9zaeUxikFTk

Dynasty Mod
https://youtu.be/mNqys_-YYLY

Playoffs EA Editor
https://youtu.be/XpZVQwNpe7Y

Other EA Editor Stuff
https://youtu.be/aOrSzGaMD7M

Last edited by pitsch911; 07-29-2020 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Adding info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2020, 03:32 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Modding Tutorials. Uniforms, CFR Dynasty Mod, Playoffs (Video)

Can you list the go-to's for wanting to edit. I see about 10 different cofing files, 3 different editors?

For a beginner what would be the go to tools to be used for PS3.

Which BruteForce?

Which Editor?

Which Config?

When i began editing a few months ago. Whenever I would make one edit, the file would go from 8K to 4K no matter what.

Last edited by Councilmann_Jamm; 08-01-2020 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:38 PM   #3
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Councilmann_Jamm
Can you list the go-to's for wanting to edit. I see about 10 different cofing files, 3 different editors?

For a beginner what would be the go to tools to be used for PS3.

Which BruteForce?

Which Editor?

Which Config?

When i began editing a few months ago. Whenever I would make one edit, the file would go from 8K to 4K no matter what.
Bruteforce: https://bruteforce-save-data.software.informer.com/
Editor: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=235
Config: Xan's NCAA 14 Dynasty Config or after 6 years in (weird EA Bug) PocketScout's config (both come with editor)

Hope this helps!
Old 08-02-2020, 02:02 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by parent22
Bruteforce: https://bruteforce-save-data.software.informer.com/
Editor: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=235
Config: Xan's NCAA 14 Dynasty Config or after 6 years in (weird EA Bug) PocketScout's config (both come with editor)

Hope this helps!
Thank you so much!

Can you explain 6 year bug? Making a notebook for myself with all the editing.

I knew everything 5 years ago, but stopped playing and gotta relearn everything
Old 08-02-2020, 02:50 PM   #5
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Councilmann_Jamm
Thank you so much!

Can you explain 6 year bug? Making a notebook for myself with all the editing.

I knew everything 5 years ago, but stopped playing and gotta relearn everything
So basically EA uses player IDs to differentiate players, and when there’s a duplicate ID you get an error in the editor. EA recycles IDs after 6 years, causing overlap between seniors that the game forgets to delete and new incoming freshman. 6 years because 4 years + redshirt + medical redshirt (never actually got put in the game).

I have a complete guide that I use for myself to mod things like updated stadiums, 4 team playoffs, big 12 championship, updated rosters etc. Basically how to update the game to the 2019-2020 season in dynasty mode in step by step format.

Let me know if you want me to post it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2020, 02:58 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
So basically EA uses player IDs to differentiate players, and when there’s a duplicate ID you get an error in the editor. EA recycles IDs after 6 years, causing overlap between seniors that the game forgets to delete and new incoming freshman. 6 years because 4 years + redshirt + medical redshirt (never actually got put in the game).

I have a complete guide that I use for myself to mod things like updated stadiums, 4 team playoffs, big 12 championship, updated rosters etc. Basically how to update the game to the 2019-2020 season in dynasty mode in step by step format.

Let me know if you want me to post it.
So use XAN config for first 6 years, then switch to pocketscouts config?

Post it please. That would be great!
Old 08-02-2020, 04:33 PM   #7
Pro

parent22's Arena

I'm on Xbox 360, but the process in the editor is the same. Ignore the "How to get the file to your computer" and "get the edited file back to your Xbox 360". Instead, do this:

1. Go to Dynasty Setup, and save your dynasty onto your flashdrive. Turn off your PS3 console and plug your USB into your computer.

2. Download the program called bruteforce save data.

3. Save the roster or dynasty file that you want to edit on to a USB.

4. Open Bruteforce with your usb attached to your pc or laptop it will then ask for your profiled id of your console which then choose the file called Param.sfo. This file allows for the program to recognize your console unique ID. It will update this so now your should see next to profile a whole bunch of numbers and letters this is what you want to see.

5. Now select the path for savedata tab and select the location of where you put your save (it is easier just to leave the files your USB since your not moving files back and forth but it is up to you)

6. Now you should see your save appear under the name tab with all the other information of your file such as time created console id amongst other things. Now what you wanna do is click on the decrypt.pfd tab on the bottom toolbar. it will ask to decrypt all files and select yes now the bottom left corner should be green meaning that the file has been decrypted.

7. Now close out of Bruteforce, and go in to the folder/ the save (BLUS31159-ROSTER-**rostername**). Locate the file "USR-DATA" and right click>>rename. now add .MC02 to the end of that.

8. Load up the EA DB Editor and then click File>Load Config. Select xan's ncaa 14 dynasty config, or if you don't have it installed Xan's Dynasty Config. Then click File>Open and select your dynasty. Once it is loaded, you are ready to edit!

This is how to get the file back to your PS3 after editing:

1. Once ur done, save it, then go back to the folder/ the save (BLUS31159-ROSTER-**rostername**)..right click, rename the usr-data.mc02 file...just delete the .mc02 part.

2. Then open up bruteforce, and click refresh a few times. then u want to encrypt the files.

3. LOAD UP NCAA AND PLAY!!!

With that being said, here's the guide:

It's very, very long...
Spoiler

Also the schedules part is for Xbox 360, I'm sure a simple google search will unveil how to do it for PS3.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:44 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
I'm on Xbox 360, but the process in the editor is the same. Ignore the "How to get the file to your computer" and "get the edited file back to your Xbox 360". Instead, do this:

1. Go to Dynasty Setup, and save your dynasty onto your flashdrive. Turn off your PS3 console and plug your USB into your computer.

2. Download the program called bruteforce save data.

3. Save the roster or dynasty file that you want to edit on to a USB.

4. Open Bruteforce with your usb attached to your pc or laptop it will then ask for your profiled id of your console which then choose the file called Param.sfo. This file allows for the program to recognize your console unique ID. It will update this so now your should see next to profile a whole bunch of numbers and letters this is what you want to see.

5. Now select the path for savedata tab and select the location of where you put your save (it is easier just to leave the files your USB since your not moving files back and forth but it is up to you)

6. Now you should see your save appear under the name tab with all the other information of your file such as time created console id amongst other things. Now what you wanna do is click on the decrypt.pfd tab on the bottom toolbar. it will ask to decrypt all files and select yes now the bottom left corner should be green meaning that the file has been decrypted.

7. Now close out of Bruteforce, and go in to the folder/ the save (BLUS31159-ROSTER-**rostername**). Locate the file "USR-DATA" and right click>>rename. now add .MC02 to the end of that.

8. Load up the EA DB Editor and then click File>Load Config. Select xan's ncaa 14 dynasty config, or if you don't have it installed Xan's Dynasty Config. Then click File>Open and select your dynasty. Once it is loaded, you are ready to edit!

This is how to get the file back to your PS3 after editing:

1. Once ur done, save it, then go back to the folder/ the save (BLUS31159-ROSTER-**rostername**)..right click, rename the usr-data.mc02 file...just delete the .mc02 part.

2. Then open up bruteforce, and click refresh a few times. then u want to encrypt the files.

3. LOAD UP NCAA AND PLAY!!!

With that being said, here's the guide:

It's very, very long...
Spoiler

Also the schedules part is for Xbox 360, I'm sure a simple google search will unveil how to do it for PS3.
Thank you sir!

On the 6 year topic. Do I switch from Can Config to Pocketscout at the start of the 6th year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »