Home

College Football Revamped Delivers 2020 SEC Uniforms and Stadiums to NCAA Football 14

This is a discussion on College Football Revamped Delivers 2020 SEC Uniforms and Stadiums to NCAA Football 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2020, 05:01 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
College Football Revamped Delivers 2020 SEC Uniforms and Stadiums to NCAA Football 14

Version two of the College Football Revamped SEC mod gives folks an NCAA Football 14 mod...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2020, 05:14 PM   #2
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: College Football Revamped Delivers 2020 SEC Uniforms and Stadiums to NCAA Footbal

This looks amazing but I don't want to mod my 360.

I'm going to try and get this for the PC.

Those Florida unis tho :heart:
Old 08-15-2020, 03:16 PM   #3
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: College Football Revamped Delivers 2020 SEC Uniforms and Stadiums to NCAA Footbal

Surprise this post not getting more traction, these guys have done a great job. Breathed new life into the game just saw on there discord they fix the do do gold Notre Dame helmets at night.
Old 08-16-2020, 05:35 PM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 0

How do you get ncaa on pc?
Old 08-18-2020, 11:58 AM   #5
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I think for most people, it's hesitancy over having to mod their system and not having the specs to run the emulator on PC. For PS3 owners it's easier due to it only being a soft-mod. But, for 360 users, it's a hardware mod. They have done fantastic work though no doubt!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2020, 10:01 PM   #6
Rookie

Superjim315's Arena

Rip your disk, they have instructions on how to do it on their discord and reddit, search college football revamped
Old 08-22-2020, 08:25 PM   #7
Rookie

I need to get a modded Xbox 360, just for this game. Has anyone bought one, or had a service done that they can recommend to go through?
Old 09-07-2020, 11:20 AM   #8
Rookie

big09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum City
I need to get a modded Xbox 360, just for this game. Has anyone bought one, or had a service done that they can recommend to go through?
Been posted for a while with no answers......anyone got a modded xbox with recommendations?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »