Home

Created School and custom Signs???

This is a discussion on Created School and custom Signs??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2004, 10:50 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Angry Created School and custom Signs???

I am playing a dynasty with a created school, (middle of the pack) in the Big 12 (replaced Baylor). I am in my second year and have my team on the up and up. However, no matter what the situation is I cannot get my fans to hold up my custom signs!! I can and have gotten all of the player celebrations and mascot reactions but my fans simply will not show the signs. Is this a bug or do I need more fans?? My stadium is nearly full (averaging 45k attendance?) I did have signs during my bowl game but that was the only game during the entire first year?? Just wondering if anyone else if having this problem with a created team....Or if someone is using a created team that does get signs please let me know what you are doing or how I can get mine to work! After all I spent the time to doctor them, I want to see them in more than my bowl game every year!

Any suggestions or enlightenment is greatly appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2004, 10:57 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Created School and custom Signs???

You have to use the mild fan celebration button at the right moment (after a touchdown, interception, sack, etc...). I forget what it is, but you can see it in the new features screen. I don't think they show it in the excessive fan celebration screen though.
Old 09-28-2004, 11:16 AM   #3
Rookie

Talking Re: Created School and custom Signs???

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo136
You have to use the mild fan celebration button at the right moment (after a touchdown, interception, sack, etc...). I forget what it is, but you can see it in the new features screen. I don't think they show it in the excessive fan celebration screen though.

Yeah....I know how to make them show the signs but for some reason my fans simply refuse to do it??? I am not sure why. I have played games with Iowa for kicks and I can get their fans to show my custom signs but not my team?? I imagine it has something to do with being a created team for some reason or you may need to have a certain number of fans? During my bowl game it worked normally but that is the ONLY game up to this point. I am 4 games into my second season and only the bowl game did they show the signs? Any help or advice (other than how to make it work) is greatly appreciated!
Old 09-29-2004, 10:33 AM   #4
Rookie

Question Re: Created School and custom Signs???

Is there anyone who controls a created team that can get the crowd to show signs?? I am beginning to think it is a bug with created teams! What a bummer. I had some decent created signs.....

If anyone controls a created team that IS getting signs please let me know your status (school prestige, avg attendance, etc...) or what I am doing wrong because it doesn't work for me??

Please help!
Old 10-04-2004, 10:51 AM   #5
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

I have a created school and I haven't gotten them to work either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2004, 04:06 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
I have a created school and I haven't gotten them to work either.
I'm in the 3rd year of a created-school dynasty and I haven't been able to get them either. the general opinion is there is a very small window after the play to get the fan celebrations. from what I have experienced it seems to be quite small indeed.

I have seen extreme player celebrations from time to time, but I think those are randomly generated by the CPU.
Old 10-05-2004, 09:35 AM   #7
Rookie

Unhappy Re: Created School and custom Signs???

Quote:
Originally Posted by toymenater
I'm in the 3rd year of a created-school dynasty and I haven't been able to get them either. the general opinion is there is a very small window after the play to get the fan celebrations. from what I have experienced it seems to be quite small indeed.

I have seen extreme player celebrations from time to time, but I think those are randomly generated by the CPU.

I can routinely get the player celebrations both minor and major. However, the custom signs simply don't work?? What a bummer. It appears to be a glitch in the system because if I play another team within my dynasty I can get the home team's fans to display all of the signs. It just doesn't work with created teams. This should be fixed next year for sure!
Old 10-09-2004, 01:14 PM   #8
Banned

mwynn05's Arena

OVR: 1

you cant do it with a created school for some reason there are no cut scenes with a created team

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »