Home

Making 2010-12 seasons for NCAA Football 14

This is a discussion on Making 2010-12 seasons for NCAA Football 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2020, 12:17 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Making 2010-12 seasons for NCAA Football 14

I’m a college football fanatic and as much as I love to watch it in present day, I loved the football I grew up watching and I find myself constantly watching old highlights. Being a Hokie fan, I may be a bit bias of the BSC era since my team use to be a lot better then, I also just really enjoyed watching the players/teams during that period.

With that being said, I would really like to create some older rosters and uniforms since there is a way to mod the game now, but I only know how to edit the rosters in the editor. I know it would be easier for me to just go and play the older games with the rosters and uniforms already on there, but out of the last few NCAA games, I enjoy 14 the most besides 11. Just to keep things simple for right now, I am just going to work on the two years prior to NCAA 14(2010-2012), so there wouldn’t need to be too many uniforms added and would mostly need the rosters changed. I feel like it would be a cool project and would allow people to play seasons before 2013 but still having the NCAA 14 gameplay.

Would anyone want to help with the project or give me some guidance on how to mod the uniforms? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited by VTHokie525; 09-21-2020 at 04:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »