Home

Let's share our NCAA 14 Twitch or YouTube channels

This is a discussion on Let's share our NCAA 14 Twitch or YouTube channels within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2020, 11:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Let's share our NCAA 14 Twitch or YouTube channels

I've been doing a Twitch stream of my CPU vs CPU dynasty for the past few months. It was a pandemic hobby for a while when sports weren't back, but I've been really enjoying it still. On the nights that I'm not streaming, I've been curious about the other content that the OS community is creating and/or streaming with their dynasties but it's hard to find one source for all of that. I'd love to see some of the Twitch streams or anything that you all are doing.

So, let's use this thread to post a link to our channels and then give a quick summary of what kind of NCAA Football 14 content you're creating and how it's going or what your goals are with it.

As people post in here, I'll try to keep an updated list as the top post here, linking to any descriptions you all give.

Twitch:
YouTube:

Last edited by gluke; 09-28-2020 at 01:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2020, 12:01 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Let's share our NCAA 14 Twitch or YouTube channels

Here's the series that I've been doing:

Rubber City Dynasty
I became coach of the Akron Zips with the intention of just keeping it a CPU vs CPU dynasty. I do the recruiting and create the playbook but just hope for the best in games that I sim or watch. I'm in Year 10 at the moment and have been posting a couple times a week in a newsletter (Link). I also started streaming on Twitch (Link) and usually have a few dozen people watching the games with me on Tuesday and Friday nights.

I've been enjoying the challenge of not being able to control the team. It's like being a fan of the team and the players.

I'm hoping to play out the length of my coach's career and hoping to just have fun and build a community with the people who show up in the Twitch streams or in the comments of my newsletter.
Old 09-28-2020, 10:06 AM   #3
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

I have a Pitt dynasty that I made using TeamBuilder so that I've been able to bring in the Script Pitt logo and uniforms as best as I could. Currently 1-1 in my sixth season (2021) as I started back with 2016 rosters. I try to create a realistic dynasty (as best as I can) with some pretty extensive house rules to help to try and keep things fun and challenging.

I provide commentary on games and a midweek recap show on YouTube, while also supplementing things with midweek articles and previews as well as game recap graphics over in the Football Dynasties forum.

YouTube playlist link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...w8UoBU8fDYWTh6

OS Thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ncaa-14-a.html

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 10-02-2020, 06:49 PM   #4
Rookie

I plan on doing a dynasty when the revamped mod is complete. I currently have a dynasty with UNC but I cant stream with my 360. I'll be able to stream the revamp on my pc.

Ideas are still in the works.

Twitch name is muddiestduck

Not super active on it at the moment. My friends and I stream Rocket League. Super Mega Baseball 3 franchise gets some run. Or I make a fool out of myself playing arma 3. Stop by, check it out.

I'll be sure to post back when it comes closer to show time with the revamp mod

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-22-2020, 05:04 PM   #5
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

I checked out your akron dynasty thats really cool nice job! I have started streaming NCAA 06 dynasties I might play other games at some point but for now I've just been playing NCAA 06 every day about to start year 10 with south carolina www.twitch.tv/bleedinggreen710
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »