Home

NCAA 14 Sim Stats

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Sim Stats within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2020, 12:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA 14 Sim Stats

There any solution so sim stats in this game? I can't play it with the bonkers QB ratings and completion %, It's too big of a problem if you want to immerse yourself in a long dynasty. Is the only solution mass editing players at the beginning of each season or is there something else?

I guess i remember now why i stuck with NCAA 11.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2020, 04:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 14 Sim Stats

I personally dont have a issue with it but! Try messing with the CPU sliders. both passing and catching
Old 11-28-2020, 06:15 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k198003
I personally dont have a issue with it but! Try messing with the CPU sliders. both passing and catching
Game sliders won't do anything. I'm talking about fast simming games throughout a season. The only things that impact this are player ratings OR coach sliders (That was the fix for 06, but I don't know if this ever worked for PS3 games)
Old 11-29-2020, 05:33 PM   #4
Rookie

What about the stats are you trying to fix?
Old 12-01-2020, 07:59 AM   #5
MVP

young22's Arena

You have to edit QB awareness. What I do is I roll 1-5 for each incoming QB. If it's a 5 (or whatever number I pick for that year), he gets +15 AWR. You get some underclassmen starting this way, and less guys completing 40% of their throws.

Sent from my SM-A102W using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2020, 09:44 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjames2010
Game sliders won't do anything. I'm talking about fast simming games throughout a season. The only things that impact this are player ratings OR coach sliders (That was the fix for 06, but I don't know if this ever worked for PS3 games)

I don't believe sliders will have any effect in this game. Fast sim doesn't load anything except the roster and coach profile (run / pass on offense and defense as well as aggressive / conservative) from my observation. Essentially, they take these coaching profile ratings and calculate the results based on the rosters. young22 mentioned the Awareness rating (which effects every rating for each player) which should be your first try. Another thing to try is the Throw Accuracy to increase / decrease the QB completion percentage AFTER you determine Awareness doesn't quite get you the results you want. Keep in mind that when you decrease the THROW ratings, your QB is likely to run more often which is why this should be your second alternative.
Old 12-01-2020, 11:26 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by young22
You have to edit QB awareness. What I do is I roll 1-5 for each incoming QB. If it's a 5 (or whatever number I pick for that year), he gets +15 AWR. You get some underclassmen starting this way, and less guys completing 40% of their throws.

Sent from my SM-A102W using Operation Sports mobile app
This. Awareness is the key in sim stats.
Old 12-02-2020, 11:54 AM   #8
Rookie

bryan_nelson88's Arena

Just supersim every single game of the season. Problem solved. Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »