Home

****OFFICIAL TB CREATED TEAMS THREAD****

This is a discussion on ****OFFICIAL TB CREATED TEAMS THREAD**** within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 08:55 PM   #305
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: ****OFFICIAL TB CREATED TEAMS THREAD****

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram29jackson
creative is good. but I still want something to look legit.

The dark blue/light blue home alt needs white numbers- not yellow. the one thing they are missing on this TB is the ability to change number color on shoulders, so you are limited and have to work around it- either good color or no numbers etc. alot of guys ignore the the shoulder numbers and the uni ends up lacking--- and you guys abuse the shade of black too much LOL
I don't abuse black. I only use it on teams that actually have black in their color scheme. Just yesterday I saw someone put black jerseys on Texas A&M and on Texas. Neither team has black in their color schemes. I personally didn't like it, but hey, these are fantasy unis anyway, that will never actually be in the game. It's not for me to say whether someone should use black or even pink or green when using their own creativity to design their own unis.

What I don't understand is that I have seen teams' unis uploaded on Teambuilder that are exact replicas of that team's unis that are actually going to be in the game. I don't see the point in that, but oh well - to each his own.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #306
Rookie

HuskAir's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
the uni's are just weird dude
My friend and I made 'joke' teams back in like NCAA 05'... the alts are supposed to look somewhat like a Christmas tree.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:58 PM   #307
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chestnutz6
Here's my Iowa State Cyclones concept I made a long time ago, decided to put it into this. Several changes, but it's more or less the same.

And the uniforms...

Reduced: 71% of original size [ 900 x 690 ] - Click to view full image
Very nice, man - much better than what they actually wear.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:25 PM   #308
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
I don't abuse black. I only use it on teams that actually have black in their color scheme. Just yesterday I saw someone put black jerseys on Texas A&M and on Texas. Neither team has black in their color schemes. I personally didn't like it, but hey, these are fantasy unis anyway, that will never actually be in the game. It's not for me to say whether someone should use black or even pink or green when using their own creativity to design their own unis.

What I don't understand is that I have seen teams' unis uploaded on Teambuilder that are exact replicas of that team's unis that are actually going to be in the game. I don't see the point in that, but oh well - to each his own.

-you guys- was ment as a generality to the team builder community of kiddies etc .

everyone can do what ever the heck they want. its all about fantasy. but if i'm plucking some other guys stuff, I want something great to look at. either because its kick ***- or hilarious in a creative way.
thats the other thing lacking on EA. you can downlowd a guys creation but theres no immediate message or forum link to communicate with the person to do it easier or exchange an idea or a way to sell your uni to the community to get that read out at the top of screen rolling. thats a little motivation for me. I would like to make something I know people would borrow for a while . its like the EA highlight vids. tons of people loading but no one ever sees' them. the top 10 is just the lucky guys who were seen by EA or they have a kiss up in road to the the top 10.

I have ben really into creating teams on all games. and always thought I was above average , and still do. but its amazing that since this went online. I see more legit creative stuff here than the usual- slap one or 2 colors together kiddies that go online- the guys that use created teams on madden unranked online.
before , no one ever wanted to talk about created teams
Old 06-03-2009, 09:51 PM   #309
Banned

OVR: 14

only 18 viewing ?

I think some people lost this thread haha
Old 06-03-2009, 10:04 PM   #310
Pro

OpusX910's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndeezlo
Can someone photoshop the background out of this shot? I suck at actual computer things...

just so you know, somebody already created an authentic ferris state team....do you go there? i'm a ferris alum
Old 06-03-2009, 10:15 PM   #311
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcsay

my attempt at replicating the packers.
Did you make this public?

I want to DL this.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 10:15 PM   #312
Pro

The Iceman's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
make the outlines white, red or yellow. Not black
Hows this if it could be better tell me what stripe to use
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seton edited.jpg (96.2 KB, 227 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »