Home

Official TeamBuilder Support Forum

This is a discussion on Official TeamBuilder Support Forum within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Official TeamBuilder Support Forum

Hey guys,

We've set up a forum for you to report any issues you have with TeamBuilder. If you come across any bugs or are having trouble with the application, please post it here for our engineers to review.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/3664.page
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Official TeamBuilder Support Forum

First I like to say that this feature is awesome and thanks for making this part of the game. I bashed it some when I heard of its implementaion, I will have some crow over easy save the feathers.

Just a quick question about teams that where pro style type socks with their uniforms such as UVA. Will that article appear in game even though we can't edit that feature form the team- builder menu? When I create a team using UVA's uniform preset does it automatically give my team the striped socks or does the program default to generic socks?
Old 06-01-2009, 09:13 PM   #3
Rookie

userLoser's Arena

OVR: 4

Not sure if anyone else is seeing this or not. I created two schools. Each time I save the second school, it sets the mascot for my first school to the mascot I chose for the second school. First school originally had no mascot, second school had Hokie as mascot. It is pretty repeatable...

Also resets my endzone text for the first school for some reason (I had both endzones set to "City Name", it reset it to "City" and "Nickname")

Let me know if you need the created team names..
Old 06-01-2009, 09:22 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 29

OMT this is feature is so awesome it's completely exceeded my expectations. there's one small thing i wonder if you guys might be able to fix. the small logos that are placed on the field from the 20-35 yd lines both face the same sideline. I'm pretty sure most schools that use logos in those areas have them face opposing sidelines. also i'm pretty sure they faced different sidelines in last gen. Is there anyway this can be fixed? outside of that very small issue i'm head over heals for TB!
Old 06-01-2009, 11:17 PM   #5
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by userLoser
Not sure if anyone else is seeing this or not. I created two schools. Each time I save the second school, it sets the mascot for my first school to the mascot I chose for the second school. First school originally had no mascot, second school had Hokie as mascot. It is pretty repeatable...

Also resets my endzone text for the first school for some reason (I had both endzones set to "City Name", it reset it to "City" and "Nickname")

Let me know if you need the created team names..
It happened to me, also.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2009, 11:31 PM   #6
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

So, anyone figured out the lightest shade of gray/silver you can use as a "dark" color?

I think it's funny I can't do a silver jersey in place of white, but I can use the Indiana box and get a white jersey in place of a dark one.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:31 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Nice feature!!! I have to questions!!!

Is there a jersey that has the shoulder pad area of one color and also the stripes that run to the bottom of the jersey!! i cant find it !!!!

Also, is there a way to "save"" your custom colors!! im using one but when i use it in another jersey im not sure if i use the right one!!!

Maybe the answer is to add the custom color as one of the main colors?????????????
Old 06-01-2009, 11:40 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

every stripe pattern has black as a default secondary color..on sleeves or the strap...is there anyway to change that...im making a Delaware uni and it should be gold and white...but it only lets me make it gold and black..kind of annoying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »