Home

Teambuilder Wishlist

This is a discussion on Teambuilder Wishlist within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2009, 02:03 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Teambuilder Wishlist

I would just like to be able to edit the team rosters as in move a guy from one position to another, set a depth chart and edit players equipment either online or on the game in the view & edit rosters category.
Work every day to dominate your opponent. You know, we have an opponent in this state that we work every day, 365 days a year, to dominate. That’s our goal. That’s what you get up every day to do, to dominate the people that you have to compete against and play against.- Nick Saban
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 03:40 PM   #66
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
BUMP

the ability to store team logos without being connected to the internet at all times.
#1 for sure.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:34 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 2

Custom Rivalries would be nice... yeah I know you can sort of do it now based on who you replace, but it would be much cooler if we could just set TB school's rivals

Fight songs got taken out since the last gen?

Better audio in certain instances... like, I mean... my TB school is called Wisconsin State... Wisconsin is in the audio database, so is State... shouldnt be too hard to connect the dots right? I understand for certain school names it wouldnt be possible... but for ones like that it should be in the game.

I know this is more to do with the game then Teambuilder, but fully customizable conferences would be nice... let us stick a new team into an existing conference rather then replacing a team. I know people are gonna scream at me about how difficult this is to code, and changing schedules and all.... but well... video games are difficult to code period... I hate that excuse, make it work.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:25 AM   #68
stewaat

OVR:

Rivalries
Text across the chest with several options!
3rd pair of pants
Let us have one white jersey and 3 others our choice. Well one has to be dark enough.
I still can't believe North Stars wasn't on the name list! Don't do it next year I won't even be them haha.
Yea...don't make logos need dl every time
More number choices
3rd logo option to put a brand or conference logo (would add to realism!!!)

Old 09-06-2009, 03:54 AM   #69
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

1. The number one thing thats been missing on next gen in general... The Create-A-Playbook option. This should be a standard feature in the game, period.

2. Create a stadium feature
3. More editing options on the field. (ex. having numbers on every yd line like LSU or Fresno St.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »