Home

Free Site for making Transparent Logos

This is a discussion on Free Site for making Transparent Logos within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 12:32 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Free Site for making Transparent Logos

then delete.................
Old 06-03-2009, 12:44 AM   #10
Rookie

kdeal4's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt
then delete.................
I'm having the same trouble. I went to paint.net and downloaded their free software.

It's extremely simple.

Load your logo
Use Magic Wand tool
Select white areas
press "delete" key (it'll show a grey checkerboard and you will be done. Save it as a .png or .jpg file and it'll prompt you to do something, just say yes.

DONE! Upload file onto teambuilder site.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:53 AM   #11
Rookie

BigBodySS's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdeal4
I'm having the same trouble. I went to paint.net and downloaded their free software.

It's extremely simple.

Load your logo
Use Magic Wand tool
Select white areas
press "delete" key (it'll show a grey checkerboard and you will be done. Save it as a .png or .jpg file and it'll prompt you to do something, just say yes.

Nice. I'll give this a try, I'd much rather edit my own logos than have someone else do the millions of them I'll screw around with this season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 01:09 AM   #12
Rookie

huskeraddict's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdeal4

It's extremely simple.

Load your logo
Use Magic Wand tool
Select white areas

Don't save it as a JPEG because it saves the logo with a white background basically voiding all your work. PNG's save the transparency so they show up correctly on TeamBuilder.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:37 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 10

can someone help me out and make this a transparent png file. I want to put this on my teams uni

Old 06-03-2009, 03:18 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 17

deleted double post

Last edited by UwantRadie; 06-03-2009 at 03:22 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:21 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 17

I was the one that posted that and here is a bit more help... still new at this myself though.. And there is another cool link...

USEFUL LINKS

This site is like Photoshop Lite in a browser. Plenty strong enough for our needs here and it is nice and quick...

http://www.pixlr.com/editor/

Quick Tip: Unlock the lock on the LAYERS tab on the right and use the WAND tool to create your transparent layers by pressing the DELETE key after the WAND has made the right selection... mess with the TOLERANCE level in the top right when using the WAND tool... Dont forget to EDIT>UNDO a WAND selection if it is wrong, before trying again... and make sure you save it as a PNG file when you FILE>SAVE it.

The more crisp the image is, the better.

Want to make a picture a logo? Then use this site...

http://www.befunky.com/

It allows you to add effects to pics. Use the CARTOONIZER. After uploading your pic, choose one of the styles up top (the default one seems best to me) BUT make sure you click on MORE OPTIONS and play around with those (one at a time & you have to click APPLY to see the changes)... Once you have your Image, you can bring it into the site mentioned above and make any minor edits you need to do.

Here is an example from a PTI Uniform I am currently working on...

Spoiler

This was actually a rather hard one to do (separating Dark backgrounds is more of a hassle then lighter ones), but even this one wasnt too bad. Even if it is a tad jagged (looks good on the uni.. which is just in the testing stage at this point).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 03:33 AM   #16
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by UwantRadie
I was the one that posted that and here is a bit more help... still new at this myself though.. And there is another cool link...

USEFUL LINKS

This site is like Photoshop Lite in a browser. Plenty strong enough for our needs here and it is nice and quick...

http://www.pixlr.com/editor/

Quick Tip: Unlock the lock on the LAYERS tab on the right and use the WAND tool to create your transparent layers by pressing the DELETE key after the WAND has made the right selection... mess with the TOLERANCE level in the top right when using the WAND tool... Dont forget to EDIT>UNDO a WAND selection if it is wrong, before trying again... and make sure you save it as a PNG file when you FILE>SAVE it.

The more crisp the image is, the better.

Want to make a picture a logo? Then use this site...

http://www.befunky.com/

It allows you to add effects to pics. Use the CARTOONIZER. After uploading your pic, choose one of the styles up top (the default one seems best to me) BUT make sure you click on MORE OPTIONS and play around with those (one at a time & you have to click APPLY to see the changes)... Once you have your Image, you can bring it into the site mentioned above and make any minor edits you need to do.

Here is an example from a PTI Uniform I am currently working on...

Spoiler

This was actually a rather hard one to do (separating Dark backgrounds is more of a hassle then lighter ones), but even this one wasnt too bad. Even if it is a tad jagged (looks good on the uni.. which is just in the testing stage at this point).
Wow thanks for the information. One tip I will give through my experience is when unlocking the "lock" in the layers menu, you sometimes have to click a few times. Other than that great information and thanks again. I haven't tried the other site but I can't wait to dip into that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »