Home

University of Texas at San Antonio Roadrunners

This is a discussion on University of Texas at San Antonio Roadrunners within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 06-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #9
Pro

rynecandy's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: University of Texas at San Antonio Roadrunners

They are nice...do your stripes on the helmet fade away? The stripes fade away on the actual home helmet ....and the center one is longer. They were released Thurs and from forums that's what I read. I plan on making them for the PS3.

Last edited by rynecandy; 06-09-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:06 PM   #10
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynecandy
They are nice...do your stripes on the helmet fade away? The stripes fade away on the actual home helmet ....and the center one is longer. They were released Thurs and from forums that's what I read. I plan on making them for the PS3.
yea, the stripe fades away near the back of the helmet. I've seen their helmet. unless they have changed since the March 6th press conference where they announced Larry Coker to be the head coach. they had the helmets there as well.

Edit: I see that they did change them up some, they added a white stripe outside of the orange stripe. not sure if that stripe is in TeamBuilder, but if it does, I'll use it.

do you know anything official has been said about their possible uniforms? probably too early to know though.
Battle.net ID: Solidice#11688

Current Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Stellaris (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

Last edited by Solidice; 06-09-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:19 PM   #11
Pro

rynecandy's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
yea, the stripe fades away near the back of the helmet. I've seen their helmet. unless they have changed since the March 6th press conference where they announced Larry Coker to be the head coach. they had the helmets there as well.

Edit: I see that they did change them up some, they added a white stripe outside of the orange stripe. not sure if that stripe is in TeamBuilder, but if it does, I'll use it.

do you know anything official has been said about their possible uniforms? probably too early to know though.
No word on uni's yet. You know its a small school when its been almost a week and no pictures on the web of their helmet...just a drawing....ha.

edit: hey if you don't mind...where did you find your 2ndary logo? I would also like to put UTSA on the field and chest logo.

Your right TB didn't have the helmet style, I picked #19 because it comes closest to matching the helmet. It has the two white stripes and an orange one in the middle, but the orange stripe goes all the way to the back.

Last edited by rynecandy; 06-09-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »