Home

Old 06-10-2009, 11:57 AM   #9
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: New Changes at TB...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
it seems the first update for TB was released. a few of the uniform in wrong places were fixed as well.

you can also add non-letter characters to your school name now. such as & and - .
You can type them in, but they won't save, at least not for me.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:04 PM   #10
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
You can type them in, but they won't save, at least not for me.
You're correct. I just tried to change Arkansas Tech to Arkansas A&M. It let me make the change, put A&M in the end zone text, but would not save. It reverted right back to Arkansas Tech...

Old 06-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
There's plenty of time for them to work out these bugs... but with all that has been going on... the last thing they need is TB to fall apart...

you think its a bug ...? I think they did it on purpose. More paranoid legal crap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 04:25 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 14

thay added a 4th color circle in the editor thats white- or you can change that. But for yellow jersey, put yellow in 3rd circle on your info page. They should add 4th circle to info page as well.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:42 AM   #13
Rookie

ehovUOfan's Arena

OVR: 5

I already don't like the changes they made to the uniform editor. The numbers now look like [email protected] since you now have to make them have 2 border colors so that there is no gap between the number color and the border. I also don't like having to create another away jersey since most teams don't have more than 1 away jersey. They should make an option where you can make another away jersey, only make 3 jerseys, or create a 4th alternate that can be used for home games.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:11 AM   #14
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehovUOfan
I already don't like the changes they made to the uniform editor. The numbers now look like [email protected] since you now have to make them have 2 border colors so that there is no gap between the number color and the border. I also don't like having to create another away jersey since most teams don't have more than 1 away jersey. They should make an option where you can make another away jersey, only make 3 jerseys, or create a 4th alternate that can be used for home games.
The best way I've found of mentally dealing with that, at least with fictional teams, is to make the alternate uniforms a "throwback" instead of an actual alternate white jersey...because, yeah, no one wears 2 different white jerseys in the same uniform set. Or I go ultra-basic and make it like a practice jersey with no striping or anything.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:51 PM   #15
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehovUOfan
Use the two border number and make the outside border the same color as the jersey, it essentially makes it a one border number.

As far as the second away jersey, I just swap the colors of the number. If the away jersey has a blue number with a black outline the alternate has a black number with a blue outline.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2009, 02:07 AM   #16
Rookie

ehovUOfan's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Use the two border number and make the outside border the same color as the jersey, it essentially makes it a one border number.

As far as the second away jersey, I just swap the colors of the number. If the away jersey has a blue number with a black outline the alternate has a black number with a blue outline.
I've done that with some of my teams but it just doesn't look or feel right. On one team, I basically just created two sets of uniforms with each pant color going with exactly 2 jerseys and 1 helmet. I've now tried to make sure that my team has at least 4 other colors to work with since you can then flip things and they still seem visually right. On the team I described before, I think that I used 8 different colors (2 blues, dark green, gold, black, white, red, and yellow) to create the uniforms.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »